DISGUSTING story, but I'm really surprised that this man was not killed on the spot....

Originally Posted by Cubinican

Dude needs to die. Why cant pedophiles get the death penalty?

thats messed up, what if someone was 18 and the girl was 17?  or even 19 and the girl was 17? does that person deserve to die?

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

go ahead and kill the pedophile for doing stuff to your daughter. then you will be prosecuted and then miss most of your daughter's childhood. not worth it. 

exactly. a violent act is not the answer to another violent act.  The man will answer for his crimes but killing him out of vengeance wil not undo what he did to the child.

as much as i agree with you here and there is truth in what you say, but the raw emotions that would be coursing through ones (father)veins would be so unbelievably unbearable that your judgement would be so cloudy that the wrong thing would seem so right.

specially with how young the kid was in this story just makes it so
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
and
frown.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, with me having a kids and a daughter of my own i do applaud the father for the way he handle it.

i aint about that life but i know plenty of folks who are and i would convert in a heart beat once mines was caused any harm. mos def got me acting like this ...

Originally Posted by G14

BUT YOU KNOW THE POLICES FAVORITE LINE FOR WHEN YOU TAKE JUSTICE INTO YOUR OWN HANDS.......

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL US FIRST?"

25 YEARS BAM......SHAMBLES
this
30t6p3b.gif

In florida that b would get life

Pray for the father's family. That, & the guilt that he has to live with letting the other guy live.

It must have taken unimaginable strength of will & self control not to kill the man dead when he saw what was/did happen to his daughter.

In hindsight he did "the right thing" in that had he killed the guy on the spot he could kiss raising his daughter goodbye

indifferent.gif
 at people tryin to sound calm and @#$%. 

Let me explain something to you, you are a father of a little girl, you get the hell scared out of you when for a moment you can't find her, then you locate her, and notice she is undressed, screaming for help beating on a window.  You see this, this vision will be forever and ever burned into your memory banks, your 4 year old little girl screaming for help.

You break that door down and find a filthy old man naked, causing your beautiful daughter this pain. 

And you think calm is the way to go. 
indifferent.gif

The man dies, in his apartment, naked.  And every single cop/lawyer, and juror that has a daughter themselves, and sees the evidence of what that man did, will then look at you and your daughter, and see why he needed to be handled, by the father, and only the father of that baby girl.  You will walk, freely, and still, your mind will be in prison of sorts for all time.  Because you know, your daughter has been scarred, and can never be healed properly. 

But yeah, calm.  Sure. 
eyes.gif

I have a young daughter.  And if anyone takes the chance that they can get away with hurting her and that I will remain calm, they better hope that God is on their side that day.  I'm a chill guy, but not when it comes to her safety and or future.  Too many worthless fathers out there already letting their daughters fall by the wayside.  My daughter will not be one of them.  I hope and pray for that little girl that she recovers somehow and forgets that day altogether.  That father, never will forget......
tired.gif

Would maybe come back and beat him with a baseball bat. No physical contact though I don't want his naked all over me.

real talk; this is worst then killing someone...
US court system needs to get their $#+ together, and make this man suffer without using tax dollars. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

indifferent.gif

Let me explain something to you, you are a father of a little girl, you get the hell scared out of you when for a moment you can't find her, then you locate her, and notice she is undressed, screaming for help beating on a window.  You see this, this vision will be forever and ever burned into your memory banks, your 4 year old little girl screaming for help.

You break that door down and find a filthy old man naked, causing your beautiful daughter this pain. 

indifferent.gif

The man dies, in his apartment, naked.  And every single cop/lawyer, and juror that has a daughter themselves, and sees the evidence of what that man did, will then look at you and your daughter, and see why he needed to be handled, by the father, and only the father of that baby girl.  You will walk, freely, and still, your mind will be in prison of sorts for all time.  Because you know, your daughter has been scarred, and can never be healed properly. 

But yeah, calm.  Sure. 
eyes.gif

I have a young daughter.  And if anyone takes the chance that they can get away with hurting her and that I will remain calm, they better hope that God is on their side that day.  I'm a chill guy, but not when it comes to her safety and or future.  Too many worthless fathers out there already letting their daughters fall by the wayside.  My daughter will not be one of them.  I hope and pray for that little girl that she recovers somehow and forgets that day altogether.  That father, never will forget......
tired.gif

and thats real...

Personally I wouldn't even call the cops. I instead would have called in a few favors, have him kidnapped and taken out of the country so he can be tortured Guantanamo style. 

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

The man dies, in his apartment, naked.  And every single cop/lawyer, and juror that has a daughter themselves, and sees the evidence of what that man did, will then look at you and your daughter, and see why he needed to be handled, by the father, and only the father of that baby girl.  You will walk, freely, and still, your mind will be in prison of sorts for all time.  Because you know, your daughter has been scarred, and can never be healed properly

But yeah, calm.  Sure. 
eyes.gif

tired.gif

I understand what you are saying but this kind of thinking is very irrational.

You think anything you do will change what happened? Nothing short of a brain scan and some targeted memory loss will eliminate the experience from you and your daughter's mind. And even if you manage to eliminate the memory, the fact that she was molested is still there.

This is exactly the mindset that gets people in trouble. They have this delusional idea that by exacting justice and revenge on their enemies that all of a sudden the past gets changed. That their dead friend is brought back to life, or that their car is no longer totaled, or in this case, that their daughter is no longer a victim of rape. At the end of the day, nothing you do will change that fact. And the best and smartest thing to do is to accept that it happened, and proceed to moving forward to reconciling your family.

If people actually understood that NOTHING they do will change the past, they will learn that they can make the future better.

Can't imagine how the father felt when he found his daughter naked in that house with that guy naked. I would've been heated and done something crazy. It's crazy to think how many sick people live out there.

Originally Posted by scshift

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

The man dies, in his apartment, naked.  And every single cop/lawyer, and juror that has a daughter themselves, and sees the evidence of what that man did, will then look at you and your daughter, and see why he needed to be handled, by the father, and only the father of that baby girl.  You will walk, freely, and still, your mind will be in prison of sorts for all time.  Because you know, your daughter has been scarred, and can never be healed properly

But yeah, calm.  Sure. 
eyes.gif

tired.gif

I understand what you are saying but this kind of thinking is very irrational.

You think anything you do will change what happened? Nothing short of a brain scan and some targeted memory loss will eliminate the experience from you and your daughter's mind. And even if you manage to eliminate the memory, the fact that she was molested is still there.

This is exactly the mindset that gets people in trouble. They have this delusional idea that by exacting justice and revenge on their enemies that all of a sudden the past gets changed. That their dead friend is brought back to life, or that their car is no longer totaled, or in this case, that their daughter is no longer a victim of rape. At the end of the day, nothing you do will change that fact. And the best and smartest thing to do is to accept that it happened, and proceed to moving forward to reconciling your family.

If people actually understood that NOTHING they do will change the past, they will learn that they can make the future better.

Very true.  The past can't be changed.  I agree.  And that's a very reasonable thought process to have.  Now try having that walking into that appartment.  Wouldn't be thinkin so straight now would you? 

Now you walk out, head held high, cops called, they come in and get him.  Some lawyer owes a favor, boom, dude gets off somehow.  Some technicality.  Casey Anthony style.  Now what?  Just walk away, pretend all is good? 
30t6p3b.gif

My way, he never hurts another soul again.  Maybe that 4 year old girl ain't the first.  Maybe there's another little girl down the block he had his eye on.  Not anymore. 

You get in a fight with a 30 year old man and beat his @#$, you go to jail and then trial, you have rights.  You and another man willingly got into an escalated situation, you deal with the consequences, he deals with his, let the system do it's job. 
You touch an innocent 4 year old child, you have no rights anymore.  You are no longer human, you die where they find you.  @#$% any other bs excuse, you die where you stand.  Period.  Why waste the paperwork?  Serious, I'm being dead honest right now, why waste the time?  Lawyers, judges, prison system, tax money, all of it, why waste it on that individual?  You get in an accident and kill a 4 year old, it's an accident, you feel terrible, you have some rights to make a case.  You kidnap a girl off the playground of her own appt complex, in the safety of her own home so to speak and do things to her, good night, you're dead.  Ain't no damn accident, you preying on this innocent child.  For that, you should give up all your rights, all your freedom, the world won't miss you.  I'm sorry, I don't trust the legal system enough to get the job done right.  And even if it did do it right, that person is still a waste of perfectly good jail space and tax dollars for someone else that actually needs it to repent for their crimes.  Touching little kids, all you need is some dirt and a shovel. 
wink.gif

You guys think he won't get his in jail? I can tell you the first thing that is going to happen to him is he is going to get his teeth knocked out(you can use your imagination as to why) The rest of his "life" will be spent being tortured and raped by other inmates. So for the father to not be there to get some shots in would be stupid

Very true.  The past can't be changed.  I agree.  And that's a very reasonable thought process to have.  Now try having that walking into that appartment.  Wouldn't be thinkin so straight now would you? 

Now you walk out, head held high, cops called, they come in and get him.  Some lawyer owes a favor, boom, dude gets off somehow.  Some technicality.  Casey Anthony style.  Now what?  Just walk away, pretend all is good? 
30t6p3b.gif

My way, he never hurts another soul again.  Maybe that 4 year old girl ain't the first.  Maybe there's another little girl down the block he had his eye on.  Not anymore. 

You get in a fight with a 30 year old man and beat his @#$, you go to jail and then trial, you have rights.  You and another man willingly got into an escalated situation, you deal with the consequences, he deals with his, let the system do it's job. 
You touch an innocent 4 year old child, you have no rights anymore.  You are no longer human, you die where they find you.  @#$% any other bs excuse, you die where you stand.  Period.  Why waste the paperwork?  Serious, I'm being dead honest right now, why waste the time?  Lawyers, judges, prison system, tax money, all of it, why waste it on that individual?  You get in an accident and kill a 4 year old, it's an accident, you feel terrible, you have some rights to make a case.  You kidnap a girl off the playground of her own appt complex, in the safety of her own home so to speak and do things to her, good night, you're dead.  Ain't no damn accident, you preying on this innocent child.  For that, you should give up all your rights, all your freedom, the world won't miss you.  I'm sorry, I don't trust the legal system enough to get the job done right.  And even if it did do it right, that person is still a waste of perfectly good jail space and tax dollars for someone else that actually needs it to repent for their crimes.  Touching little kids, all you need is some dirt and a shovel. 
wink.gif

Once again, I'm saying this from the calmness of my situation behind a computer screen. I said earlier in the thread that in the actual situation, all bets are off and 999/1000 people are going to act on judgment and kill the guy.

I'm right with you, I'd want to put his body in the ground, hell I'd do that even if someone tried to kill my friend. But I honestly hope that I will not do something like that. I do not want to give up my life for something that will never change.

You let the legal system run it's course. Best case scenario, the guy gets what he has going for him, he goes and spends the rest of his life in a prison. But, if he gets off, you have to make your own decision whether you want to give up your life going for what you believe in. People get away with crimes all the time. It's a personal choice whether you want to hunt the criminal down and give him what he wants.

At the same time though, you have to remember to look at the situation from all points of view. I'm talking about when you're actually calm and thinking with your head. You kill a man, someone else who thinks just like you do, is going to want to kill you or your family. And you know they're out there. I guarantee if you kill any person, no matter how pathetic and hated they are and completely vile and evil, someone else will want to kill you or your loved ones for revenge.

What will killing him do? Yes, you're right, it'll prevent him from ever laying a hand on another person again. But be honest, that's not why you killed him. You didn't bust into that apartment cause you wanted to protect all the 4-year-olds in the world, you busted in there so you could end his life for touching your daughter. And that's exactly what prompts you to kill him, something you will never be able to change.

scshift wrote:
CP1708 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

wink.gif

Once again, I'm saying this from the calmness of my situation behind a computer screen. I said earlier in the thread that in the actual situation, all bets are off and 999/1000 people are going to act on judgment and kill the guy.

I'm right with you, I'd want to put his body in the ground, hell I'd do that even if someone tried to kill my friend. But I honestly hope that I will not do something like that. I do not want to give up my life for something that will never change.

You let the legal system run it's course. Best case scenario, the guy gets what he has going for him, he goes and spends the rest of his life in a prison. But, if he gets off, you have to make your own decision whether you want to give up your life going for what you believe in. People get away with crimes all the time. It's a personal choice whether you want to hunt the criminal down and give him what he wants.

At the same time though, you have to remember to look at the situation from all points of view. I'm talking about when you're actually calm and thinking with your head. You kill a man, someone else who thinks just like you do, is going to want to kill you or your family. And you know they're out there. I guarantee if you kill any person, no matter how pathetic and hated they are and completely vile and evil, someone else will want to kill you or your loved ones for revenge.

What will killing him do? Yes, you're right, it'll prevent him from ever laying a hand on another person again. But be honest, that's not why you killed him. You didn't bust into that apartment cause you wanted to protect all the 4-year-olds in the world, you busted in there so you could end his life for touching your daughter. And that's exactly what prompts you to kill him, something you will never be able to change.

I think the difference is if you let the system run the course, and they fail and THEN you go after him, now you are doing something wrong per say, if you do it right then, right there, busting into that joint and seeing what he has done, now you're doing something, and you are doing it "within reason"  I know that's a slippery slope, within reason and all that, but in a sense, nobody is gonna convict you in the heat of that moment.  Know what I'm sayin? 

It's almost like at that moment, you have a free pass so to speak.  If you wait 2 months and he's acquitted and then you go get him, then it's premeditated, harder to argue. 

That's just how I see it.  If one of his family members wants to come at me to defend the honor of that $%%##%#!@, I'd love to see those people say somethin. 
laugh.gif
  Be some real lonely folks.  Meanwhile, I would have entire communities backing me up for cleanin that trash up. 

May not make it right, but it's more fair at least.  If life was really fair, they'd drag his naked @#$ down the block tied to a bumper and let all of america throw @#$% at him as he goes by.  After a few thousand miles on his back, then they can take him to court to present his case.  If he makes it that far. 

I think the difference is if you let the system run the course, and they fail and THEN you go after him, now you are doing something wrong per say, if you do it right then, right there, busting into that joint and seeing what he has done, now you're doing something, and you are doing it "within reason"  I know that's a slippery slope, within reason and all that, but in a sense, nobody is gonna convict you in the heat of that moment.  Know what I'm sayin? 

It's almost like at that moment, you have a free pass so to speak.  If you wait 2 months and he's acquitted and then you go get him, then it's premeditated, harder to argue. 

That's just how I see it.  If one of his family members wants to come at me to defend the honor of that $%%##%#!@, I'd love to see those people say somethin. 
laugh.gif
  Be some real lonely folks.  Meanwhile, I would have entire communities backing me up for cleanin that trash up. 

May not make it right, but it's more fair at least.  If life was really fair, they'd drag his naked @#$ down the block tied to a bumper and let all of america throw @#$% at him as he goes by.  After a few thousand miles on his back, then they can take him to court to present his case.  If he makes it that far. 

Yeah I know what you mean. In fact if you actually did wait and plan out a way to take the guy out I'd say you were just as messed up as him. I'm sure the courts would see it the same way.

But keep in mind that the whole killing thing is for your ease of mind. What the court does to you shouldn't affect whether you want the guy killed or not. So even if you don't decide to kill him on the spot, just because you'd think you have a harder time appealing to the judge for killing a man doesn't mean you shouldn't do it (if you were going to anyways)... you get what I'm saying?

I agree with you, I mean I wouldn't defend anyone no matter how close they were to me if they did something completely stupid, but other people will. And there are a lot of people who think like that, who don't care what a person did, they just don't want anyone touching that person. Put it this way... if your dad was to rob a kid and severely injure him, while other people would want punishment for your dad and possible revenge, you wouldn't want something to happen to him. Not that you think he's innocent, but you just don't want anything bad to happen to him cause he's your father.

This is why I hate these kinds of situations. Cause no one ever wins... if people just used their heads more there would be as much conflict. Think about it. If the man had never touched the child, we wouldn't even have this thread. Life would go on. But instead, people have to do something stupid and then everyone loses.

^ You dont actually have to kill the guy. You could do something to scar him for the rest of his life like he did your daughter.
Something like cut both of his eyes out. So that he will have to be blind for the rest of his life and live with his thoughts.
An eye for an eye in some sense

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

So if you were to have a daughter and at the age of 4 you see her being molested by a man in his 50's, you aren't doing anything?
I'm sorry, that man would not live, I don't care. Some of you have no backbone.
obviously you didn't even get my point. Did you even bother thinking or consider to think of any valid reason why one wouldn't do anything?
it's either get prison time or spend time helping your daughter recover when she needs it most. 

Obviously you care more about personal revenge rather than family. Oh yeah, your backbone will be so helpful to you in prison. 
Any you fail to consider the emotions one will feel in the event that something like that were happening right before your eyes!
It would be a rage where you don't think about the consequences and act out on emotion. 

So if you were to have a daughter and at the age of 4 you see her being molested by a man in his 50's, you aren't doing anything?
I'm sorry, that man would not live, I don't care. Some of you have no backbone.
obviously you didn't even get my point. Did you even bother thinking or consider to think of any valid reason why one wouldn't do anything?
it's either get prison time or spend time helping your daughter recover when she needs it most. 

Obviously you care more about personal revenge rather than family. Oh yeah, your backbone will be so helpful to you in prison. 
Any you fail to consider the emotions one will feel in the event that something like that were happening right before your eyes!
It would be a rage where you don't think about the consequences and act out on emotion. 
Exactly.  And I also agree with EVERYTHING CP said. 

This is your daughter...a 4 year old.  Even with the satisfaction I would have in getting my daughter back, there would be a part of my dying on the inside knowing I didn't do anything to kill the man who molested and held my child hostage.  This girl is going to be emotionally scarred and there is no guarantee that the man who did such a heinous act would even be killed or dealt with while in prison. 

Back
Top Bottom