Oh they making that cute sexy chick from Grownish the little Mermaid :pimp:

D-fBYpuU4AA6mi6.jpg

D-fBae6UwAANxeY.jpg

D-fBeFIUEAA9wZd.jpg

D-fBhYXUwAE_5xn.jpg

D-fBoJ-UcAURgsC.jpg

D-fBs0CU0AA47tI.jpg

D-fB1paUYAAAvAt.jpg
Its now hitting me the majority of the cast is black and the animals played by white ppl are all comic relief :lol:

Last edited:
I do feel like it’s kind of a missed opportunity not going with Zendaya...She’s the business right now...

Like I said I’m not mad at this casting though because this girl has the singing covered for sure...

I’ve never seen Mulan, don’t remember any of my friends talking about it when we were kids. Had no idea it was this popular until recently.

I can't wait.

My only worry is that it's an English spoken movie. If the lead actress can't deliver her lines in English convincingly that might take me out of the movie.

Wasn't convinced by her delivery of her lines in the trailer.

Mushu trending on Twitter. Lol a lot of fans about to cry buckets of tears when they realize he's not an impt part of this movie, if he's even in the movie at all

Mushu trending on Twitter. Lol a lot of fans about to cry buckets of tears when they realize he's not an impt part of this movie, if he's even in the movie at all

Thought I read an article a couple months back that the character was being changed to a Phoenix, and that it would be non-speaking...

Back
Top Bottom