Disney+ & Marvel Series Thread

didn't see a thread so I thought it was time. Netflix is over and marvel is brining in the top tier goods to Disney+

So far

Scarlet Which and Vision (aka sex bot)
Falcon and Winter Soldier (Ebony and Ivory)
Loki

“Disney Plus will cost $7 a month and arrive on Nov. 12. (Netflix’s cheapest plan is $9, and its standard plan is $13.) Disney said it intended to roll out the streaming service in Europe and Asia starting next year. It expects subscribers to total 60 million to 90 million by 2024.

In its first year, Disney Plus will offer 10 original films and 25 original series, including three “Avengers” spinoffs. Disney announced that all 30 seasons of “The Simpsons” would be available on Day One, along with nearly all the “Star Wars” movies, the entire Pixar library and family-focused movies and shows from its Fox library like “The Sound of Music” and “Malcolm in the Middle.””

Is Disney Plus Free?
Sorry, folks, we don't know how this rumor spread, but you're gonna pay for this one. Fortunately, it's starting at the low price of $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year. That's especially competitive as Netflix has hiked the pricing for its Standard package from $10.99. Netflix also offers other tiers, starting at $8.99 per month and topping out at $15.99 per month.

Let the hype begin

This streaming service will have Netflix , Amazon prime, and Hulu lose billions in revenue

Netflix garbage now too

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ube
This streaming service will have Netflix , Amazon prime, and Hulu lose billions in revenue

Netflix garbage now too
Netflix has been near worthless to me for a while now. Their originals for the most part do nothing for me and the rotation of movies just doesn’t work for me. Once marvel and Disney take all their stuff it’s lights out

didn't see a thread so I thought it was time. Netflix is over and marvel is brining in the top tier goods to Disney+

So far

Scarlet Which and Vision (aka sex bot)
Falcon and Winter Soldier (Ebony and Ivory)
Loki

“Disney Plus will cost $7 a month and arrive on Nov. 12. (Netflix’s cheapest plan is $9, and its standard plan is $13.) Disney said it intended to roll out the streaming service in Europe and Asia starting next year. It expects subscribers to total 60 million to 90 million by 2024.

In its first year, Disney Plus will offer 10 original films and 25 original series, including three “Avengers” spinoffs. Disney announced that all 30 seasons of “The Simpsons” would be available on Day One, along with nearly all the “Star Wars” movies, the entire Pixar library and family-focused movies and shows from its Fox library like “The Sound of Music” and “Malcolm in the Middle.””

Is Disney Plus Free?
Sorry, folks, we don't know how this rumor spread, but you're gonna pay for this one. Fortunately, it's starting at the low price of $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year. That's especially competitive as Netflix has hiked the pricing for its Standard package from $10.99. Netflix also offers other tiers, starting at $8.99 per month and topping out at $15.99 per month.

Let the hype begin

There’s a thread
U didn’t search hard enough

https://niketalk.com/threads/official-disney-streaming-thread-launching-nov-12th-for-6-99.681848/

Refer to the OG thread

Mods close this one up
We got the “OFFICIAL” one on the first page

Back
Top Bottom