Disney+ & Marvel Series Thread

this just swayed my decision to actually getting the disney channel.
i was probably going to do it anyways but now im looking forward to it.

He can still portray The Beyonder. The character's first appearance was in Fantastic Four, soI figured, why not?
Ah ok, I’m not familiar with comic book lore to that extent but that’d be dope.

Jeffrey’s too nice to be “wasted” on just voice acting.

yeah i guess i haven't really payed much attention to what the channel was going to be.
i just was dreading getting more subscriptions.
HBO, Disney+ & Netflix. Think I’m set with that. I’ll hit the E-streets for anything else. :nerd:

It sounds interesting as hell to me too but it being animated just takes it out of the cinematic universe so that’s why I had to relegate it to 4.
What are you talking about? The characters and What If? storylines will tie directly to what’s happened/happening in the cinematic universe

Y’all dudes really crying about paying another $10 for a streaming subscription?

I guarantee you spend that $10+ a weekend on the most ridiculous, uneccessary **** :lol:

Y’all dudes really crying about paying another $10 for a streaming subscription?

I guarantee you spend that $10+ a weekend on the most ridiculous, uneccessary **** :lol:
Right? Don’t go to McDonald’s once and you got it. Only problem I see is if people still have cable which to me is a waste of money nowadays

What are you talking about? The characters and What If? storylines will tie directly to what’s happened/happening in the cinematic universe
For all we know NOW, whatever happens in that series will not DIRECTLY tie into the MCU unless the movies start going the Roger Rabbit/Space Jam route.

#StopPocketWatching

Good. I'm ready to get Netflix outta here. I watch it maybe twice a week, if that.

For all we know NOW, whatever happens in that series will not DIRECTLY tie into the MCU unless the movies start going the Roger Rabbit/Space Jam route.

#StopPocketWatching
Me telling you to buck up and come off of $10 is pocket watching?

Two $5’s, ten $1’s?

Brah...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom