DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

nah, lines gon' be long on all of them

a lot more people are gon' flood the parks in hopes of getting in but once in capacity, they won't let people in and the rest of the crowds gon' scatter to the rest of the park

I always take my kids to Disneyland for their birthdays.

This year gonna change it up, Universal studios Hollywood.

Any pointers ? My kids are 5 and 3.

Anything to avoid? See, eat?

July trip locked in y’all...

Starting to get our eating spots figured out since it’s getting to be just about time for reservations and stuff...What’s everybody recommending that’s new at Disneyland / Cali Adventure?
I am also interested for next year, don't even know why I bother kids just going to mess up any plans.
Just got the official word, our trip is booked for Florida, June 9th-15th.

My wife and I are taking our 2 kids (Age 3 & 6), and we’ll have 3 day park hopper passes. Been going through this thread, I’m gonna need all kinds of tips from you guys lol. Wanna make this a trip to remember for our kids. Both my wife and I have been to WDW twice.
Don't forget the stroller, like we did? Biggest suggestion I can make, also take snacks for the kids. We packed crackers, fruit snacks, and Honest drink boxes for our girls to just keep them taken care of. Really didn't eat in the park, sat down at a restaurant in the Moroccan zone in Epcot. However wasn't really feeling the customer service so we left.
Look like I’m going on the Disney Cruise again. This will be our 4th trip :lol: No compliant on my end.

Princess wants to do her 14th bday celebration on the boat. Hopefully her friends are able to attend this year.
What time frame? We are supposed to be going on the November trip for our anniversary.

Last edited:
I always take my kids to Disneyland for their birthdays.

This year gonna change it up, Universal studios Hollywood.

Any pointers ? My kids are 5 and 3.

Anything to avoid? See, eat?

universals pretty small so just take your time and its not even crowded these days, i had a fired who went last sunday and it was empty

best food inside the park is probably 3 broomstick in hogwarts and just buy some butterbeers for your kids, maybe that giant donut at springfield/simpsons land

depending when it is, i think around july or later, the jurassic world should be re-opened but crowd might be a bit up by then especially with summer vacay

really not much else to say, you can knock the whole park out and see everything within 5 hours if you rush a bit

enjoy!

Just Booked our trip to Orlando
June 5-9, staying at the resort.
Little one is graduating elementary school.
It will be our first time at disney world. :smile:
Just got the official word, our trip is booked for Florida, June 9th-15th.

My wife and I are taking our 2 kids (Age 3 & 6), and we’ll have 3 day park hopper passes. Been going through this thread, I’m gonna need all kinds of tips from you guys lol. Wanna make this a trip to remember for our kids. Both my wife and I have been to WDW twice.

LMAO. You two are literally just missing each other, recommendation on place to eat not related to Disney Ocean's Prime in Orlando. Not affilitated with them in any way, however I use to hit them every time I was in Tampa for work. Then found out they had a location in Orlando.
https://www.ocean-prime.com/

me and the fam wanna go on a disney cruise.

my daughter is about to be 6 in a couple weeks but my boy is 18 months.

When should i take my boy so that he can enjoy it but don't want my girl to be 'too old' for it....

They had people on the cruise with their babies. However, I think 6-7 would be a good age so that they can have some form of memories

me and the fam wanna go on a disney cruise.

my daughter is about to be 6 in a couple weeks but my boy is 18 months.

When should i take my boy so that he can enjoy it but don't want my girl to be 'too old' for it....
We took our two year old, she had a blast, 6 year old is certainly going to enjoy. It is weird that they don't let them wear diapers in the kiddie pool, little kid was trying to tell the mom he had to go and went right on the deck. :sick:

thats a tough one, usually id say buy ahead so you don't have to line up outside and waste time trying get tickets but with SWLand being a free for all by then, we dont know right now if you might have to line up for hours just trying to get in the park itself

if you're committed to going though, definitely buy the tix in advance because lines for those are probably going to be longer than usual, maybe wait a day or two before you plan to go to the park to purchase

Thanks!

Man y’all make me want to get a Disney cruise. Gonna wait on those though till our daughter is older.

That shang-hai pirates ride needs to come here. I’d love that and it’s still chill to relax on.

Man y’all make me want to get a Disney cruise. Gonna wait on those though till our daughter is older.

That shang-hai pirates ride needs to come here. I’d love that and it’s still chill to relax on.
DO IT. DO IT. How old is your daughter?

Disney Cruise is the best cruise line...

I hate cruises but Disney is the only one I’ll go on.

Last edited:
Dang. I didnt know there were disneyholics like me. Cool beans.

For those who've gone to DW in Orlando, how much would you estimate that it cost for two adults? I've looked online, but I've seen different prices. Thanks.

man that is too general to really estimate. Gotta be more specific like date, length and itinerary.

Just Booked our trip to Orlando
June 5-9, staying at the resort.
Little one is graduating elementary school.
It will be our first time at disney world. :smile:
Congrats. Its a once in a lifetime memorable thing. If you need any suggestions or tips. Holla.

What the bar lookin like???
There isn't a bar, you can get wine for dinner and mixed drinks on the private island. I am kind of bummed about it, but not everyone can handle their alcohol so I can see why Disney just goes the absolute route.

Don't forget you can bring alcohol on board though.

i think it depends on the cruise, some disney cruise has a bar or club for adults, never been to is but i've seen some vids about it

There isn't a bar, you can get wine for dinner and mixed drinks on the private island. I am kind of bummed about it, but not everyone can handle their alcohol so I can see why Disney just goes the absolute route.

Don't forget you can bring alcohol on board though.

Certain ships have bars and an area/bar/clubs/sport bars just for adults. I know for sure the Disney Dream has it.

‘Mickey’s PhilharMagic’ Now Open at Disney California Adventure Park
mph0293840298402394823fi-624x351.jpg

The 3D movie musical “Mickey’s PhilharMagic” premieres today in Disney California Adventure park! Head to Hollywood Land to see the spectacular magic of Disney animation and music jump to life on the screen and walls of the Sunset Showcase Theater.

You’ll enjoy watching Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and other favorite Disney characters come to life! As Donald prepares the orchestra for Mickey, he comes across the conductor’s baton and Mickey’s Sorcerer’s Hat. A little magic goes a long way and proceedings go awry! Donald is unexpectedly plunged into a high-definition 3D dream world and you’re taken along for the ride.

‘Mickey’s PhilharMagic’ artist concept with Aladdin, Jasmine and Donald Duck

mph923847917623817403928.jpg

Be prepared as you get swept into the fantastic world of classic Disney animated musical sequences, including “Beauty and the Beast,” “The Little Mermaid,” “Peter Pan” and “Aladdin.”

“Mickey’s PhilharMagic” debuts during Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration at the Disneyland Resort! There is still time to join the festivities as we celebrate 90 years of magic with the “Mickey’s Mix Magic” nighttime projection show and “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade,” as well as limited-time décor, specialty foods, merchandise and more!

Back
Top Bottom