DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

That after hours/after dark event last night was busy! I didn't go but the lines were crazy.

I was at another ride though and my girl went to get coffee. I just let the people behind me go until she got back and when she got back this hispanic behemoth of a land whale started yelling at me screaming "I'm in a party, back to the line." I told her I'm in line but just let the people behind me go ahead. She got quiet real quick but kept giving the stink eye. I made sure I let a crunchy fart on her

oh man, we had a different experience, not sure it was a a success, it was very empty at dca, i think they just needed more activities to do, event still had tickets by the time it started

maybe you got in there right when people jumping into rides? only one i really had to wait for was racers but that was 20min tops? first time i actually walked through that queue in maybe 5yrs :lol:

i was going in practical circles in incrediecoaster, maybe 5 ride sin 20min, my face was freezing

they probably made a killing on merch though, everyone has the gauntlet (including me :lol:) but the other merch for the event sucked though, only a tee and some water bottle

people were only suppose to buy one gauntlet but since they had so many in stock, i think they didnt put anything to prevent it, you can just keep buying them as long as you arent carrying one already or are not recognized by the saleperson, saw some with like at least a dozen

if you loved takiing pics with characters the event is for you though, they had tons, not just marvel characters (IM was on a giant stage, cap, spidey, etc...) but the disney characters were dressed up too

only really tried the superhero fries because i was full from eating at black tap and it was so freaking spicy

they had those infinity stones churro but didnt want to buy all 6

disney ad heroes 2019 6.jpg

disney ad heroes 2019 5.jpg

disney ad heroes 2019 4.jpg

disney ad heroes 2019 7.jpg

disney ad heroes 2019 2.jpg

dl scrim.jpg

black tap was good and the shakes look big but its doable, i just mention that because workers there seems surprised i was gon' tackle by myself along with the burger
black tap burger 2.jpg

black tap shake 1.jpg

black tap shake 5.jpg

Last edited:
i think details on how to do it is revealed at 8am pst, 2 hours before you could reserve at 10

oh man, we had a different experience, not sure it was a a success, it was very empty at dca, i think they just needed more activities to do, event still had tickets by the time it started

maybe you got in there right when people jumping into rides? only one i really had to wait for was racers but that was 20min tops? first time i actually walked through that queue in maybe 5yrs :lol:

i was going in practical circles in incrediecoaster, maybe 5 ride sin 20min, my face was freezing

they probably made a killing on merch though, everyone has the gauntlet (including me :lol:) but the other merch for the event sucked though, only a tee and some water bottle

people were only suppose to buy one gauntlet but since they had so many in stock, i think they didnt put anything to prevent it, you can just keep buying them as long as you arent carrying one already or are not recognized by the saleperson, saw some with like at least a dozen

if you loved takiing pics with characters the event is for you though, they had tons, not just marvel characters (IM was on a giant stage, cap, spidey, etc...) but the disney characters were dressed up too

only really tried the superhero fries because i was full from eating at black tap and it was so freaking spicy

they had those infinity stones churro but didnt want to buy all 6

disney ad heroes 2019 6.jpg

disney ad heroes 2019 5.jpg

disney ad heroes 2019 4.jpg

disney ad heroes 2019 7.jpg

disney ad heroes 2019 2.jpg

dl scrim.jpg

black tap was good and the shakes look big but its doable, i just mention that because workers there seems surprised i was gon' tackle by myself along with the burger
black tap burger 2.jpg

black tap shake 1.jpg

black tap shake 5.jpg

I was just about to post up on asking if anybody tried Black Tap yet :lol:...

crowd was surprisingly light too considering it was opening week but i do think the to go window was more crowded but not much

downtown disney are getting a lot of very good restaurants

Yeah I’ve been looking over the menu heavy...

Mexico City Burger and Sweet & Salty Shake is 100% confirmed for next trip...

Yup, I guess there was a cancellation so we're good. Still gonna try tomorrow and see if we can get any other days in, though! I'm stoked!

My daughter's are gonna flip! If anyone doesn't come up tomorrow, check for any on site hotel cancellations if you need too. Not sure what the wife did, but it got done!

damn, congrats fam!

i’ll be trying tomorrow...trying not to get my hopes up :lol:

Everyone has an Disney account for registering tomorrow? The wife told me to set one up so we can tag team that bish.

^Yup. The moment I posted about tomorrow, my wife blew up my phone about what I need to do right at 8AM. Smh.

Your wife and mine would probably love hanging out, lol. Probably f around and take over the universe together like thanos, too. All by the book, of course.

Back
Top Bottom