DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Might have already been answered in here somewhere...

For those of you who've been on Smugglers Run...How do they determine who sits where on the ride? I know everybody is after that pilot spot but I’d like to go through once from each position...

they give you cards facing down so its kind of random

once you have the cards, you can exchange with someone in your party , itll obviously be easier if you know everyone on your party but just hope others in your party is also trying to get in there and play all the roles as well

Also, thinking of trying the Fried Chicken meal. Looks good. But if you guys have other recommendations, let me know.

Did think the brunch menu at Lamplight looked worth the money.

i use this as a guide: https://wdwnt.com/2019/05/review-ev...y-7-food-and-cargo-in-star-wars-galaxys-edge/

i want that chicken meal too but might opt for the kids version with the mac n cheese and maybe enough room for another entree and dessert

Might have already been answered in here somewhere...

For those of you who've been on Smugglers Run...How do they determine who sits where on the ride? I know everybody is after that pilot spot but I’d like to go through once from each position...

It’s random. A cast member walks up to you and hands you a card. You can trade them with people once you have yours. Trading is encouraged.

They were letting people get the pilot card when they asked. Might be different in the heat of the summer with the extra million people, but ask.

wth

smugglers run is 5min wait right now

:lol:

as crazy as it sounds, now might be the perfect time to go to DL/DCA

haunted 20m, indian 35m, bigthunder 25m, space 45m, gotg 25m, soarin 30m, etc...

i guess blockout dates for most ap and adding cm's to that list worked

honestly weather is so unpredictable i wouldnt be surprised if you're greeted with rain

one day its 80s and then the next its gloomy with srpinkles of rain

plus 80s in socal isnt even too bad at all since most of the time its windy and such

just enjoy your visit and have fun at batuu

wth

smugglers run is 5min wait right now

:lol:

as crazy as it sounds, now might be the perfect time to go to DL/DCA

haunted 20m, indian 35m, bigthunder 25m, space 45m, gotg 25m, soarin 30m, etc...

i guess blockout dates for most ap and adding cm's to that list worked
I hope it’s like his Friday. Gonna get there before the park opens. My time slot is 5pm. Wanna ride space and Indiana for sure before I go into GE.

yah i dont think its a big problem, i dont know what wait times like atm moment for the cantina and lightsabers but i think those have low capacity so those takes the longest

so i think even with low wait times and low park attendance i dont think disney would see it a flop because each lightsabers $200 plus $13each for additional kyber crystals then droids are $100 not including additional accessories... they are making a killing and once it opens to free for all then its when it becomes insane again

Was only going to do a Disneyland pass but I think I might do a hopper. Haven’t been on the GotG ride yet. And I don’t go to dland often so...it might be worth it to just knock it out all this Friday. Lol.

Honestly I think it’s just because they really limited access to the area through these reservations...Combined with the AP blackouts it just created the perfect storm...

We’ll see next month when the reservations are over and they do the semi-full opening...AP holders on blackout days might be more inclined to pay the single day park price to get in once they have a better shot at accessing the area...

Then again this is all just conjecture...For all we know the real crowds might not show up until those blackouts finish up...

It was nice everywhere. The slowest I've seen it in years, no joke. Even the cast members kept talking about how dead it was. It almost seemed like they planned for it to be slow for training the new summer crew, through some Disney magic logistics they got planned. It had soft opening written all over it. Whatever the case, we did smugglers run 7 or 8 times between the two days, and that's because we got kinda over it after a while. There was not a lot of variance between the flights, but I'm sure they got more on deck for smugglers run. Hope it's the same for yall!

It was nice everywhere. The slowest I've seen it in years, no joke. Even the cast members kept talking about how dead it was. It almost seemed like they planned for it to be slow for training the new summer crew, through some Disney magic logistics they got planned. It had soft opening written all over it. Whatever the case, we did smugglers run 7 or 8 times between the two days, and that's because we got kinda over it after a while. There was not a lot of variance between the flights, but I'm sure they got more on deck for smugglers run. Hope it's the same for yall!
everyone finishing up graduation stuff
not surprised

There were grad nights going on and Sunday they closed the park at 6 for a private party. We ended up hanging out until about 8 30 then went to dca till closing. Then I drove 6 and a half hours home. Thank the maker for coffee.

I just wanna see what kinda lightsabers you can make and a close up of the hilts you can purchase.....

Line was super long and I figured it would be there for a while. They had a reservation system for the cantina and it might have spread to the other popular attractions. You had to reserve as soon as you entered to be able to go. They let in only so many people per reservation window and it fills up quick. They didnt have it on the first day but by the third it was set up. So reserve as soon as you can if you want to go in.

They were out of the gift card things by the third day, too. We got one on the first day, spent it that day, and wanted to get a new one for the next time. So if they have them, get it. You dont spend anything really for the little credit thing and it's awesome. It's made of metal!
15596028859087019213197455365569.jpg

Going on 6/11. Not excited about the wait for Savi’s and Oga’s. Hope to ride Smuggler’s Run at least twice. But honestly, without the 2nd ride, most of it sounds like a money suck.

i think it looks and feels like a moneygrab at the moment because you have to spend 4 hours in there if that makes sense? i mean it definitely is made to make money but it feels more like that because you want to spend all 4 hours in there when really without lines the experience is about an hour long at best...

when i got to the parks, I am usually jumping from one land to the other going from ride to ride or to grab something to eat or watch a show while right now, there is one ride and one show (kylo ren?) and several restaurants/bar and then a bunch of stores but some of the experience does mean spending money (building droids and lightsabers)

i do get to chill here and there to soak things in at times but mostly on holidays and thats also difficult when that land isnt complete, there are suppose to be droids to interact with and another ride that is suppose to be disneys best yet

i do think you get more appreciation if you are a huge star wars fan, as in you can look up at the shelves and see an easter egg that is only shown in a flash on the animated tv series in season 3 episodes 5

one drawback the land could have is the cosplay aspect, while it is great to live off your star wars fantasy, i think majority still do not care to be questioned by storm troopers when they have a rebels tee or care to drain their phone battery playing the disney app to get virtual land credits, most just wants to go out there and go about their business and enjoy at their own leisure, at the end of the day we are becoming worse at interacting with real people face to face so i can see a lot of awkward interactions with CMs sticking to their roles

but we really should enjoy it while we can because i still believe storms a brewing...

Back
Top Bottom