DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Galaxy's Edge reservation tomorrow w/ my girl, but we're gonna go around LA today. Any spots you guys recommend to eat for lunch? Also a spot to eat/watch the game tonight too

saw this its a small world spirit jersey and is it a sign...
thumbnail_IMG_5396.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5395.jpg

:lol:

Damn I hate those security tags, always leaves a bad hole in the shirt.

i guess they expected SWGE to be busier so now they are allowing guests to add more if you only have one guest on your rez (probably also realized those added guests would mean theyd have to buy a ticket to the park so win-win for them :lol: )

Disneyland reopens Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservations

Initially, Disneyland allowed visitors who ran into problems to add one additional visitor to their reservation. Now the Anaheim theme park has begun sending emails to visitors inviting them to add up to five “copilots” to their reservations.

“We noticed on your original Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation that you booked only one guest,” the email message reads. “Because of this, we want to give you, the primary guest, the opportunity to add additional guests to your reservation (up to five total per reservation) to join you on Batuu.”

The emails are being sent out in batches so Galaxy’s Edge phone operators are not overwhelmed. The number to call to update your reservation: 888-834-9125.

“Because the land is performing so well we’re continuing to think about how we throttle it up,” Theiler said.

The policy change doesn’t reopen the door for anybody who failed to secure a Galaxy’s Edge reservation. You’ll need to have made a previous reservation for only one person and have your confirmation number.

saw this its a small world spirit jersey and is it a sign...
thumbnail_IMG_5396.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5395.jpg

:lol:
I thought they would have treated it like a legacy ride, it was one of the first for the world fair, wasn't it? Mr Disney also designed it, it'll be sad.

do you get ap discounts at disney mall stores?

i like buying them at the park because i get 15% off with my pass

i think i get an additional 10% off with my disney card too

do you get ap discounts at disney mall stores?

i like buying them at the park because i get 15% off with my pass

i think i get an additional 10% off with my disney card too
No
But if u have chase Disney card u get 10% discount
So I made sure to use that
They also had that Donald key
But they not releasing it until Sunday

B9651280-848F-46EB-84E3-FAE9C9615B21.jpeg
63871DA1-C5A5-4DCB-8CB0-991AF6148FC6.jpeg
C405F7BF-984F-42B9-A18A-6EA2E626423F.jpeg
5DC878B5-29F9-4650-8EB0-A144CEB1060A.jpeg

Hit up Magical Kingdom
Started off with Its a small world
Rode most of the rides by 5pm.
Only missed the buzz light year one.
Rides weren’t too packed. Weather was crazy hot.
Ended up coming back to the resort and spent the evening at the pool.
Animal Kingdom tomorow :smile:

F26127D6-485F-4918-A4F9-608917A9D179.jpeg
F43FCA7D-B01E-4276-AEEB-22B737D19308.jpeg
F1D63FE6-8AD3-4E65-9EA9-AD4E7A47AB8A.jpeg
B2CEDCCC-51FD-43F3-8B81-22643A013EE2.jpeg
Animal kingdom was amazing!
Took the animal safari.
It was great. My kid loved it.
Finally got a good meal as well (tired of the resort food)
Spent all day looking for these badges they give you around the park. Also got a nice picture with Mickey and Minnie.
I would definitely recommend it. Fast passes were clutch too

Back
Top Bottom