DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Nt summit at space mountain???

Almost lost my iPhone on that. When I got strapped in I had to bend my knees all up and my phone was in my pocket and got caught in front of the strap. When we starting taking off my phone popped out and I grabbed it. The whole ride I'm holding on with one hand and my phone in the other.

**** that...place sucks and is a complete tourist trap/money pit.

Took my daughter earlier this year for her 3rd b-day, and I'll NEVER go back.

While waiting for rides, and counting the dollars spent/wasted on the trip...you then think about other locations around the world you could have gone to for the same price and had a better time.

Wait times + insane crowds = no bueno for me
lil advice for you. whenever u go to a park, u get the fast pass. every. single. time. if you cant afford the tickets AND the fastpass...youre not ready to go yet. simple as that. same advice to all of you. you trying to save 100-200 bucks...will make u feel like u wasted the other 400 you spent.

While waiting for rides, and counting the dollars spent/wasted on the trip...you then think about other locations around the world you could have gone to for the same price and had a better time.

lil advice for you. whenever u go to a park, u get the fast pass. every. single. time. if you cant afford the tickets AND the fastpass...youre not ready to go yet. simple as that. same advice to all of you. you trying to save 100-200 bucks...will make u feel like u wasted the other 400 you spent.

I had fast passes, bruh. My daughter is 3, so we were limited with what she could do. It is what it is...

I didn't like the experience, and I think it's a complete ripoff.

i've been to Disney World too many times to count since i was a kid. it's totally worth it as a kid and when you have your kids even better. sure it's expensive but most people spend how much on shoes? you can't put a price on memories. the lines are long but aren't they also long at most amusement parks? at least the fast pass is free. you have to pay how much for that same thing at Great Adventure? i know when i leave a Disney park i already look forward to the next time. there is a way to save money on admission, know a castmember. my cousin got me in free when she worked there.

Disneyland fast passes are free though......

Disneyland fast passes are free though......

he's from tampa.. DW has a new fastpass thing that you can pay for and plan the whole trip. :lol: Mickey caking. NM, that's free too. :kanyeshrug

Last edited:
Me and my girl have passes. It was tough for first few visits because I did not know the peak hours but now I usually go when there are no crowds like Sunday's around 9

If you go late like say 9:30/10 you won't pay for parking. Also master the fast pass it will help with waiting in line.

Food is still garbage so avoid eating in the park unless you are dining on snacks then go all out

Hot dogs at Cali adventure are good that's the about it. Cake pops are crack I get like two at a time. Churros forget about it :nthat:

Last edited:
Hmmmmm.

I think i wanna go now lol.

Hows the food tho.
Is it like golden corral

i had the premium disneyland pass with my gf about a year ago it was about $35 a month.. went over 40 times throughout the year, most of the time it was half a day but parking was free and you get 20% off restaurants to it brings the cost of food down a little.. our other friends had them too so whenever we didnt have anything to do we'd roll up to DL and just chill, ride some rides, drink.. etc.

Hmmmmm.

Hows the food tho.
Is it like golden corral

Hmmmmm.

Hows the food tho.
Is it like golden corral

Hot dogs at Cali adventure are good. Everything else stay away and eat outside they allow ins and outs now
Don't even waste ur time eating in the park
Just hit up earls sandwiches at downtown Disney
I admit though I enjoy a turkey leg and beniets(sp?)

i been to disneyland once and forgot what the experience was like because i was too young to appreciate it... but i do want to go to disneyworld since i never been there and want to experience it at least 1 time.. i keep hearing how good it is and this is coming from adults who dont even have kids and they go every year... so it must be somewhat cool

Last edited:
It's the details and the stories that make this place what it is. I honestly don't even enjoy doing the rides anymore, I personally enjoy all the tours they do before the park opens like like the safari tour, segway around epcot, the underground tours. Disney guides are always the most enthusiastic and friendly folks. theres so much to do, i did a dsney world vacation based on eating at the different restaurants at the resort since they offerred a ridicoulous deal during the bad economy. ate at all the top spots even the castle and all the character buffets. no dambs given if we had no children.

I had fast passes, bruh. My daughter is 3, so we were limited with what she could do. It is what it is...

I didn't like the experience, and I think it's a complete ripoff.
u already knew at 3 she cant go on everything etc etc tho fams
he's from tampa.. DW has a new fastpass thing that you can pay for and plan the whole trip. 
laugh.gif
 Mickey caking.
 NM, that's free too. :kanyeshrug
dont believe the hype. its "free" but if u want that super cut the line ur gonna pay for it. and i also meant in general not just disney. but at all the parks, always get the pass. peoples faces when ur walking on the other side of the rope or barrier just skipping all of them is priceless 
roll.gif

I've gone to both DL and DW once a year these past two years and they've been all great times for me and my girl. DL is easier to manage since it's smaller and I'm not trying to hit up every ride, that new cars ride though is a must but if you don't get a fastpass early in the day expect 1-2 hour waits since it's the newest ride at CA adventures. If you go to DL, go early in the day to CA adventures and get fast passes for World of Color and the cars ride before it's out.

DW was more unplanned for us for us since we were only there for 5 days, set aside 1 day for Universal for HP. Their fast pass system both have pros and cons. Pros is that you can set it up online weeks ahead of your trip if you buy online. Cons is you can only set up a max of 3 fast pass per day, I think for all of their parks, and an additional one after you use all 3.
Animal Kingdom was prob my favorite park out of all of em. Did the safari ride and got to see some dope animals up close. Also did the Wilderness explorers badge hunt throughout the park. It's also the earliest park to close at around 5:30 due to the animals but it's worth it. Also when we went earlier in the year it seems like all of the parks had construction going on. AK was building stuff for Avatar land, Hollywood studios had something going on too and so did Magic Kingdom. So if you go this year, it'll be something new the year after that.

Went to Disneyland with my aunt/uncle and her daycare kids when I was 16 so I got to solo it for 3 days. Had a fun time, did that ferry boat thing, enjoyed the parade and fireworks. I even watched those old movies in that one theater.

Last edited:
Went last yet to both Disneyland and California Adventure that Cars ride is legit and world of color was absolutely amazing.

Back
Top Bottom