DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Anyone gotten their hands on this baby Yoda toy that’s only available at Disney stores?
PM is open if you are able to get them. Will add something extra for you.

im truing my best not to buy one because i know myself and end up getting all of them

they just released the new ahsokas that has chaning lights/colors

Hey guys haven’t been on here in awhile ! Next trip planned in December, first time in a long time where I’ve ONLY been to Disney only two times this year (New York LongIsland)

i was gon' do an impulse trip starting on the nov 14-21 and hit up all the disney and universal parks but i cant get anyone to go or could go

really considering solo-ing that ish because i need a goddamn break

My wife ordered the baby yoda animatronic back in march, supposedly I'm not getting it till around Christmas but others have said they're getting theirs since early October. I'm just waiting now for mine, it looks pretty awesome.

Hey guys haven’t been on here in awhile ! Next trip planned in December, first time in a long time where I’ve ONLY been to Disney only two times this year (New York LongIsland)

same man. went to disneyland super bowl weekend and have a trip planned to DW in december for new years. pretty excited

Headed to DW 11/14 -24

I’ll be at the beach club w/the fam if anyone from NT is around that wk and wants to meet up and chill(bringing some fire herb with me as always)

I’m 6wks out from knee surgery (tore my patella tendon 9/22) so I got a motorized scooter to cruise lol....far cry from my typical trip where I usually run the boardwalk each afternoon smh...

If anyone needs pick ups I’ll see what I can do too

Last edited:
if i decide to go in the last minute, i might hit you up and just tag along with your fam :lol:

i'll be the annoying, long lost uncle or something :rofl:

wdw world swan hotel or dolphin resort seems the cheapest, are they that bad that they are like a quarter the price of the other hotels?

rfx45 rfx45
Swan & Dolphin aren’t bad at all

my buddie stays there for work every yr and never hear any complaints(he stays free so there’s that too)

Beach club is literally a stones throw from there as well so you’d be right next door to the yacht club & beach club basically

Buena Vista Street opens Nov 19

To encourage social distancing and manage crowds, Disney will use a mobile wait list when Buena Vista Street or its queue reaches capacity. Mobile wait lists may also be used for restaurants and shops on Buena Vista Street.

Buena Vista Street shoppers can browse Elias & Co., Julius Katz & Sons and Kingswell Camera Shop. Diners can grab a bite at Carthay Circle Lounge, Smokejumpers Grill, Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe, Award Wieners and Trolley Treats. Vending carts along Buena Vista Street will offer popcorn, churros, ice cream and other treats.

Carthay Circle Lounge will offer alfresco dining at an expanded outdoor seating area outside the restaurant and feature a seasonal lounge menu with Mediterranean-California light fare. The small plates menu at Carthay Circle will feature shrimp rolls, roasted lamb, salmon, pasta, chicken skewers and an artisan cheese board.

Smokejumpers Grill will serve a streamlined menu of burgers, fries and craft beer. Award Wieners will offer corn dogs and drinks. More details will be released soon on reservations for Carthay Circle Lounge.

Downtown Disney parking at the Simba lot that was free for the past few months will increase to $10 per car starting on Nov. 19.

also...

Disneyland takes on 20 projects during coronavirus closure

The continued work is good news for Disneyland fans after Disney announced plans to cut $700 million in capital expenditures as a result of the pandemic’s impact on company coffers.

Disneyland

1) Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway
Vertical construction has begun on the trackless dark ride behind Mickey’s Toontown. The debut of Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway has been pushed back from 2022 to 2023.

The faux mountain range lining the edge of Toontown has been removed in spots to allow for construction to proceed on Runaway Railway.

Disney was issued a building permit for a $7.5 million attraction building with offices, restrooms and employee break room on a 120,000-square-foot site.

2) Haunted Mansion
Construction crews have been spotted outside the classic dark ride that was undergoing refurbishment before the closure of Disneyland.

The project calls for the interiors and exteriors of the Haunted Mansion to be refreshed and some attraction mechanics to be refurbished.

3) Snow White Scary Adventures
The exterior of the classic Fantasyland dark ride has been painted with lighter tones to make the attraction less “scary.” The refurbishment has added turquoise shingles to a corner rooftop while castle bricks have been repainted a pink shade near the bottom rising to a grey color near the top of the building, according to MiceChat aerial images.

The extensive $445,000 “happily ever after” makeover will add new music, LED black lighting, laser projections, animation systems and audio-visual technology to the dark ride while removing the “scary” finale.

4) King Arthur Carrousel
Construction scrims have surrounded the merry-go-round at the center of Fantasyland that was undergoing refurbishment before Disneyland’s closure.

The refurbishment project will replace the carousel’s steel canopy and freshen up the hand-carved horses.

5) Indiana Jones Adventure
Disney was issued a building permit to replace a plank bridge and its steel structure in the show set of the motion-based dark ride.

6) Mickey’s House
Disney crews performed a $115,000 reroofing of Mickey’s Toontown residence where visitors meet the famous mouse and pose for photos.

Scaffolding went up around Mickey’s House shortly before Disneyland was closed by the pandemic.

SEE ALSO: Disney California Adventure sets reopening date for Buena Vista Street for shopping and dining

7) Space Mountain
Work was underway on a $1.1 million emergency exit exterior staircase for the indoor roller coaster when Disneyland was closed.

8) Gadget Go Coaster
Crews conducted seasonal maintenance on the Toontown kiddie coaster that is listed as closed for refurbishment on the Disneyland website.

9) Tomorrowland Entrance
The last remaining “French fry” rocks surrounding the entrance to Tomorrowland have been removed, according to MiceChat.

The rockwork is being removed as part of Project Stardust — which sought to widen walkways and reduce pinch points throughout the park.

10) Frontierland Entrance
A $200,000 renovation widened an existing bridge and replaced a pair of 15-foot-tall faux wooden gates and a 16-foot-long marquee at the Frontierland entrance.

11) Parade Route
Crews have finished renovating the brick apron between Sleeping Beauty Castle and Matterhorn Bobsleds near the Disneyland hub.

12) Tom Sawyer’s Island
Disney was issued a building permit for a $350,000 reroofing of the Cider Mill and Blacksmith shop and the removal and reinstallation of a scenic prop platform.

The rustic building on the tip of Tom Sawyer’s Island serves as the centerpiece for Disneyland’s nightly Fantasmic water show.

13) Matterhorn Bobsleds
Routine maintenance work along the loading platform of the Matterhorn Bobsleds roller coaster forced crews to wrap the bobsled coaster trains in protective plastic.

14) Main Street U.S.A.
Maintenance crews have removed scaffolding from around the Emporium after repainting and refurbishing the exterior of the gift shop near the Disneyland entrance.

15) Splash Mountain
Work has not begun yet on the “Princess and the Frog” makeover of Splash Mountain.

Walt Disney Imagineering is working with Walt Disney Animation Studios on a backstory and designs for the reimagined Splash Mountain attraction.

The classic version of Splash Mountain will return when Disneyland reopens.

Disney California Adventure

16) Avengers Campus
Construction continues on the Marvel superhero themed land.

Ride testing was underway on the new Web Slingers: A Spider-Man Adventure attraction just before the closure of DCA.

The debut of Avengers Campus has been delayed from July 2020 to an as-yet-unannounced date.

17) Administration Building
The new backstage office building is being built behind Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters in Cars Land.

18) Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree
Crews conducted seasonal maintenance on both of the two platforms on the Cars Land whip ride.

19) Pixar Pal-A-Round
Many of the stationary gondolas have been removed for routine maintenance on the Pixar Pier Ferris wheel while the park is closed.

20) Hyperion Theatre
Scaffolding has been removed now that a fresh cloud backdrop has been repainted on the side of the “Frozen” stage show building.

Kind of bummed that I won't be able to have some Award Wieners when I head down South next week. Wife still wants to go to Downtown Disney and check it out.

I hope the lines aren't long on Friday mornings.

NEW Cinderella Castle Christmas Projections at the Magic Kingdom for Holiday Season 2020

1604721686101.jpeg

1604721700861.jpeg

1604721723219.jpeg

1604721744365.jpeg

Corn Dog Castle Corn Dogs and More Will Be Offered at Award Wieners for the Reopening of Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure

All of the usual offerings from Corn Dog Castle will now be offered at Award Wieners, from the Original Corn Dog, to the Hot-Link Corn Dog, and every vegetarian’s favorite, the Cheddar Cheese Stick.

1604965057859.png

If you’re in the mood for Funnel Cake Fries, Award Wieners will be offering a Fall seasonal special by way of Apple Pie Funnel Cake Fries.

For all the dads out there, there’s Modelo Especial and The Backlot Michelada. Beer enthusiasts should try out the Backstreet Brewery Animation IPA.

1604965121311.png

Back
Top Bottom