DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

was ready to risk it all today...

corndog.jpg

was doing some work in LA and felt an impulse to go so after seeing that there was no traffic and it takes 35min, off i go

plus i figure with the holidays coming, despite the outdoor dining shutdowns and curfew, this might be the best time to go before the crowds starts flocking bvs even more

felt good to be back and be able to step back in to dca even if its just buena vista street

dca.jpg

its also just nice to be have the christmas ambiance, bet it looks more epic at night as it usually does

xmas tree.jpg

decos.jpg

got by downtown disney around 10am right when things were opening up and the line to the parking looks long but it took maybe 10min max and its a walkthrough through security and temp checks and on to dca

it was already virtual queue when i got there but after signing up, it took maybe 20min, just enough time to go to the backstage store (no lines, walkthrough when i got there) and already got called in to enter dca, another 10-15min line and im in there

carthay.jpg

trolley.jpg

them corndog and churro just warms the soul, deep fried foods just hits the right spot

churro.jpg

didnt bother with the world of disney, line stretched all around the store and snaked through the tram ride, for a second i thought people were actually parking in pixar and mickey friends lot

star traders post or whatever it was called had insane wait, queue'd up and after an hour and a half, got called up to line up another 30min, store is just really small and they try to manage the crowd inside but it is annoying when they let little kids there run around inside for 10min without an intention to buy, if anything they probably spreading the virus more so if yall go mask up and use the sanitizer everytime you see one

banners.jpg

found this mug, just adorable and i got a few merch of course, mostly because of this lil dude... this is the way
child.jpg

also got to pay respect to the king

bp.jpg

damn, i picked up a few things today, coulda used that disco, only got the struggle ap disco

1606717005506.jpeg

mario kart
1606717026837.jpeg

1606717045052.jpeg

1606717058606.jpeg

1606717075570.jpeg

1606717087349.jpeg

1606717106879.jpeg

Aboard the attraction, Guests will wear goggles to fully immerse themselves in the world of Mario Kart. Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challlenge is a state of the art attraction that allows Guests to dive into the game world of Mario Kart. Guests will actually board familiar Mario Karts in grab the steering wheel, and start the race of their dreams. Guests will feel that they have entered the game world as Mario and Luigi’s carts slip through the exciting race right next to the them as they drift and spin on the course. During the race, Guests will throw the items they got from the item boxes to repel their opponents, and will compete for first place with Mario and Princess Peach. The experience changes each time you ride, such as whether you win or lose, and takes advantage of the latest in augmented reality technology to create an incredible experience for Guests. This attraction is an elaborate combination of world-class video technologies such as AR, projection mapping, and screen projection, special practical effects such as steam, and famous scenes from iconic Mario games reproduced on the courses. The attraction is approximately five minutes long, and Express Pass will be available.

1606717267649.jpeg

yoshis adventure
1606717168690.jpeg

Man, haven't been hyped for any non-disney theme park rides/lands in a while. The Bowser castle is ridiculous!!!

Thank you sir! I kept the news low key since I was still disappointed with losing half my team.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be safe out there!
Congrats you made it through man, i'm sure it's a big relief especially with the holidays.

That super nintendo world looks amazing, I wish we had space here for stuff like that.

an exact replica is being built in Universal Studios Hollywood, theres just no room for expansion without tearing down more stages (USJ already building the donkey kong expansion)

Universal Studio ins Florida got room for expansion for Epic Universe but the pandemic has postponed that but the question is if the USs rights for the IP has a time limit in which they need to build it by a certain date so some speculate they might close Poseidons or something at Island of Adventure to keep the IP but it looks like they'll just wait it out and then put it on Epic Universe park

Back
Top Bottom