DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

happy bday in advance

have a cheesy pickle glizzy on me

no-yes.gif

nba-eating.gif

damn, still little info out there for star wars night and ill be there this tuesday :smh: they really need to extend the times because most of the time the line for food, merch and pics are so damn long

also, hoping this is true as universal hollywood gon need to keep up

tomorrowland rehaul at DL... about damn time

bring on tron and get rid of the asthma inducing autpopia and crappy claustrophobic nemo

Disneyland Expected to Announce Tomorrowland Overhaul at D23 Expo 2022

We’re getting closer to the D23 Expo and closer to new announcements! The Expo is being held at the Anaheim Convention Center in California this September. One of the reported announcements for Disneyland Resort is an overhaul of Tomorrowland at Disneyland Park.
We initially reported this overhaul back in 2019 alongside the Toontown reimagining that is currently underway. According to internal sources, it was to be a multi-year, $600 million dollar re-imagining of the entire land set to be completed in 2025-6. Given that three years have passed, the original scope of the project has likely changed. It’s unknown if that budget or timeframe are still on track.

Latest Videos​

fresh baked new video stating he doesn’t think the park is at 100% cap as was rumored for 5/1

Looking at his footage I agree it looks reasonable.

bros, i been to disneyland once here some years ago. when i went it was branded as hyperspace mountain. did i miss something and they brought it back to space mountain... only to have a limited SNKRS release with bringing back hyperspace mountain?

thanks in advance

Hyperspace mountain seems to be a limited edition theme for space mountain during specific times.

It’s USUALLY space mountain.. but this month it’s hyperspace mountain for Star Wars day and Star Wars celebration later this month.

space mountain gets a few limited rethemes from time to time

there was a time where it was hyperspace for months if not a year (at least it felt like it) but other themes are the ghost space during halloween time and i think they brought a rock and roll music there once similar to rock and roller coaster in hollywood studio in florida

govt officials really got nothing better to do these days eh

and all these because of one bill?

Last edited:
Wonder if any will stick around for all of May ^

some will be around til june

Try Otherworldly Flavors

Throughout the month of May and June, new galactic noshes can be found at Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland and throughout Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.

Some of the new items will include:

• New Bubo Wamba Family Farms Cup (Milk Stand, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge)
  • Blue Milk: Mon Cala Swirl (Milk Stand, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge)
  • Parfait of Mustafar (Galactic Grill, Tomorrowland)
  • Ishi Tib-style Pasta with Braised Beef Banthak (Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge)
  • Sullust Garlic Chips (Jat Kaa’s Coolers, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge)

Need those lightsaber churros then in a few weeks.. :evil::evil:

EDIT; lightsaber churros are only in Disneyworld per the blog :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom