DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

yo

im not gon argue with you right now, u can have that W today

just got off a ride, this two fine women sat in front of me wearing white tanks and booty yoga shorts and it was their first time riding grizzly f’n river f’n run

i just know theyre about to get free tees

my bro and i just sitting here having a brew, toastin to the good life, no words needed to be said

never had i ever wish i had big balls like frank mucus frank mucus

already had a good showing and world of color and electrical parade hasnt even started yet…

:lol:

It's easy to get your scumbaggery on. You just turn the brightness all the way down on your phone and pretend you're texting but take those pics/vids

You're not living unless you're degeneratemaxxing in 2022

:lol:

It's easy to get your scumbaggery on. You just turn the brightness all the way down on your phone and pretend you're texting but take those pics/vids

You're not living unless you're degeneratemaxxing in 2022

1650963336639.gif

I was a square cause at the time I had just got done training for a fight. Lol no substances for me at all then.

I remember the trip being awesome but exhausting. We didn’t sleep much at all that weekend. It was insane.

I went to my grad nite but it was kind of meh as we went on a docked boat they had setup like a cruise ship with a faux poker night, hypnotist, DJ and few other random table games like blackjack etc.

I was always jealous of the class prior to my year that had a amusement/water park reserved for them after hours so of course no lines for the rides and the best part, getting to see the attractive girls in bathing suits lol. One of my buddies from that class was telling me about a few girls that looked amazing but from their normal attire at school you would never guess. Was like She's All That but IRL haha.

Lol I had a gf at the time I went.. looking back now I bet you so many dudes prolly picked up on chicks from other HS at Disney grad nite.. prolly get toppy in the bathrooms and shizz. Wylin

Lol I had a gf at the time I went.. looking back now I bet you so many dudes prolly picked up on chicks from other HS at Disney grad nite.. prolly get toppy in the bathrooms and shizz. Wylin

yes, yes we did :lol:

i was so faded i dont even know how i got in. i do remeber my friend getting denied lmao

We had gradnite at Disney but they closed the rides after a certain time. And we had to stay in this dance area. Pretty trash

My senior year (2004) we got finessed.

The year before (03) ran out of money because they agreed to a colored yearbook and had a huge prom venue, So the school couldn’t fund a grad night trip so they had to piggyback off of another high school to go to Disneyland. They still got to go.

So my senior year the class agreed to do a black and white yearbook and a smaller prom venue so we can save money.

Well we didn’t even get a gradnight trip.

Our graduating class was over 1000 people which was the largest it’s ever been.

Anyways. My kids birthdays are coming up again and we do our annual family trip. So I’ll be out there 5/4 & 5/14

We had gradnite at Disney but they closed the rides after a certain time. And we had to stay in this dance area. Pretty trash
That is buns.

For ours we went in when the parks closed, Disneyland only.. whole park

We got to stay until right when they opened, and it was a big deal for our school to be “the last ones out”. We were. About 25 of us lmao

There’s a pic somewhere of Disneyland security walking us all out in a line from space mountain.

lots going on at the parks

tarzan treehouse being rethemed and entrance being demolished
new orleans sqaures also being repaved and flattened
paradise pier hotel is going to be converted to pixar hotel
oogie boogie bash is back at dca this year and not so scary halloween party is back at wdw
scarlet witch and america chavez coming to avengers campus (and batuu still got nothing new)
earl of sandwich getting a pop-up restaurant at downtown
new restaurants will come with the downtown renovations, din tai fung (glendale restaurants pretty good though pricey) and paseo & centrico for a high-end mexican offerings

quick recap of my visit this past monday

the park was kind of full but tolerable

i did feel like the old disneyland though with the parades and shows back

D45F5D5E-B8DB-4A5B-AA69-BA8C1B46CFD4.jpeg

you can tell they are still not at full capacity with staff because for example the electrical parade didnt have as much dancers as before

dont have much pics this time around as i just enjoyed most of them without being distracted, i was annoyed when watching WoC and when it was starting all these phones go up and these fools record the whole 25min show… its like would you rather watch it live or relive it on you 5” screen in low res? if you’re gon post it, well dont because there are better quality vids at a better angle out there if you wanna relive it on YT

but it was also nice to be in the park with my bro because he knows the assignment
hit up WoC at 8:30
jump back to DL for Mix Magic at 9:30
then get to its a small world for the Encanto at 10:15
finish up with Electrical Parade at 10:30
then get to a ride a handful of attractions before it closed at midnight

E847249D-BF3F-477B-BA56-D51B6A542FAD.jpeg
AE65DE3D-B9B8-4C1B-A602-21A5A82A8054.jpeg

got to get some merch too but not the crazy popular buckets and sippers
2B56BDFF-558C-40B4-A884-6D7ED7F4099D.jpeg

and funny to have this hoodie when ive never been to wdw :lol: might have to remove the “71” and WDW badge
83F3A110-FB52-4B3B-B719-D64911F2BACE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom