DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

We're headed down on 11th and 12th. Since our DL day is Sunday, we're basically preparing for a busy day.

But I've been to DL during the holidays years ago before I had kids lol. But it'll be the kids' first time going with all the holiday decorations, so I'm looking forward to seeing them enjoy their time.
How old are you kids?

Cause it ain’t the same. Make sure you know where all the bathrooms are at all times.

How old are you kids?

Cause it ain’t the same. Make sure you know where all the bathrooms are at all times.
They are 7 and 4. Celebrating my son’s 4th birthday. Trying to get him potty trained now before our trip.

Currently at 10% progress lol

My kids bladders are impeccable. My 4 year old had to go a couple times while we were there but my son was a tank. We basically arrived as gates opened, had lunch in the park, went back to the hotel for some rest/chill out time, then back into the park right before dinner until late/close.

My kids bladders are impeccable. My 4 year old had to go a couple times while we were there but my son was a tank. We basically arrived as gates opened, had lunch in the park, went back to the hotel for some rest/chill out time, then back into the park right before dinner until late/close.
My kids also but they’ll go at the most inconvenient time.

Like when you are stuck in the middle of the line or when you are waiting for world of color.

With all the food and snacks you’ll be trying.l, I’d be cautious on thinking they can hold it.

Man I’m worried about our trip at the end of December I know it’ll be packed just hoping since it’s past Christmas it wont be too bad

My kids also but they’ll go at the most inconvenient time.

Like when you are stuck in the middle of the line or when you are waiting for world of color.

With all the food and snacks you’ll be trying.l, I’d be cautious on thinking they can hold it.
mannnn y'all reminding me

Last trip there I was waiting in line for Guardians / Tower and this little girl and her dad were in our group right before we boarded. (standing waiting to be let on)

His daughter started going "DADDY I HAVE TO PEE!!!! I HAVE TO GO!"
and I could see him look around real quick at where we were at ".. you have to hold it honey"
her - "BUT DADDDD I HAVE TO GO POTTY! REALLY BAD!"
he just reassured her she should hold it.

Dawg thank gawd she held it together cause that is NOT the ride you want liquids flying. :smh:

Man I’m worried about our trip at the end of December I know it’ll be packed just hoping since it’s past Christmas it wont be too bad
I’ve gone during that stretch from December 26 to the 30th and it was packed AF.

This was obviously before the reservation system but damn. Never again

cwfacaijn59674975925.jpg

Shuri Drink Gauntlet

always happy to see people be in the spirits of al hallows eve

yall have fun and stay safe out there

from my last oogie visit with the purple hair and all…

D7807E54-42C4-4C87-BA19-ADA3B31DB54A.jpeg

I saw these on YT (FreshBaked), thought they would be good house/christmas shoes.... but for some reason the website only goes up to a size 9 (Need an 11). Anyone know why? Any chance somewhere else is selling these at retail?

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.16.58 AM.png

I saw these on YT (FreshBaked), thought they would be good house/christmas shoes.... but for some reason the website only goes up to a size 9 (Need an 11). Anyone know why? Any chance somewhere else is selling these at retail?

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.16.58 AM.png

"gifts for her"

Got back from our cruise over the weekend and the wife's already planning the next one. She wants to do WDW and check out the Disney Wish ship next.
It was amazing! Food everywhere - from the themed restaurants, buffet, quick food spots and the free room service - was bomb! Kids always had something to do. There were 5 different kids clubs (Andy's room was so dope!), a movie theater, crafts games activities and character meet and greets scheduled throughout the day. Live action Frozen was so good, my girls were singing so loud! Tiana even sounded like she was straight out the movie too. Cabo was decent for what we saw, we only had a few hours off the boat, but the Arch was pretty cool to see up close. Played a little bingo on the last day and won some money back too!

Attachments

• EC7CDA68-83C2-4E5D-8651-6DFBB8D1D0F5.jpeg
    EC7CDA68-83C2-4E5D-8651-6DFBB8D1D0F5.jpeg
    415.9 KB · Views: 113
  • B1722ABC-4A43-4434-A48E-D19C7FAEDB64.jpeg
    B1722ABC-4A43-4434-A48E-D19C7FAEDB64.jpeg
    331.9 KB · Views: 114
  • D3697682-B860-4817-B11D-5A9926E196F7.jpeg
    D3697682-B860-4817-B11D-5A9926E196F7.jpeg
    301.6 KB · Views: 12
  • EDE9D485-54BB-46F9-BBC9-B441403D4242.jpeg
    EDE9D485-54BB-46F9-BBC9-B441403D4242.jpeg
    327.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
going to wdw and staying at OKW Jan 2-6. super excited for early entrance and extended hours.

Back
Top Bottom