DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

this opens this friday and someone mentioned they were going, if so, virtual queue starts at 7am and you dont need to be inside the park so give it a shot - the next virtual queue is at 1pm

Last edited:
Oh yeah I’ll be there Friday but it’s gonna be a S show. I’ll try for the 1pm since we’ll wanna crossover to DCA for foods.

I seen Lisa during last years Star Wars night. Wearing that custom fit she made.

Ran into her at the trading post in downtown Disney. She looks a lot better in person.

She obviously goes to all these events. you can guarantee may 4th she will always be at Disneyland. And the next morning she will be filming merchandise at downtown Disney.

I seen Lisa during last years Star Wars night. Wearing that custom fit she made.

Ran into her at the trading post in downtown Disney. She looks a lot better in person.

She obviously goes to all these events. you can guarantee may 4th she will always be at Disneyland. And the next morning she will be filming merchandise at downtown Disney.
Set me up for the assist next time you see her pls thx

Lamplight was the best. We went for brunch and no one was there. Got the rumchata cinnamon toast something and chilaquiles
1CD50040-99BE-41F1-BB9B-8E04F022B4E4.jpeg
09131D6C-574A-47DC-A82F-1DFFBEA85A0B.jpeg
671C978C-B696-4F1B-A4FF-0FB82BD68DF6.jpeg

best breakfast. my lady usually gets the chilaquiles and i get the avocado toast and we share

this opens this friday and someone mentioned they were going, if so, virtual queue starts at 7am and you dont need to be inside the park so give it a shot - the next virtual queue is at 1pm

ride is legit. went on it at DW with no expectations other than to get out of the heat and it was awesome :lol:

You don't have to be at the park?

Damn!

You don't have to be at the park?

Damn!

they did the same with RotR in the beginning but back then there was no rez system yet so if you're gon try and get i the queue you got have a ticket and a rez for that day and you're already committed to going to the park or else thats a strike

the 1pm virtual queue, you do have to be in the park

they did the same with RotR in the beginning but back then there was no rez system yet so if you're gon try and get i the queue you got have a ticket and a rez for that day and you're already committed to going to the park or else thats a strike

the 1pm virtual queue, you do have to be in the park

Got it.

Now that you mention it, I do recall that.

I do look forward to seeing that new ride as well as the other "rides"

everyones grabbin this one but i dont think theres any oark exclusive outside of the sippers and buckets

i like the walt disney studio clothes though not a must

Man i tried getting the 1pm queue at 12:59 then boom sold out like a SNKRS drop. All good.

rfx45 rfx45 shoulda mentioned you were here mini NT meet lol.

Just finished off some garlic noodles and spicy Dan Dan noodles at DCA. Killed our dio and savor pass. Bout to head out soon too old to hang all day lol

Porto’s winter at best next year probably.

La brea bakery closed so for now earl of sandwich is moving in till Porto’s decides to start building. I’m sure they’re gonna tear down the la brea building not just move in.

Heading to Disneyland on Friday, can’t wait :pimp:

Magic Key easily one of my top purchases of ‘22 :lol: couple of friends have had one for a few years so we’ll just randomly go and don’t have to make a whole day out of it

Do spirit jerseys run big?

They do but I believe they are intended to

Heading to Disneyland on Friday, can’t wait :pimp:

Magic Key easily one of my top purchases of ‘22 :lol: couple of friends have had one for a few years so we’ll just randomly go and don’t have to make a whole day out of it

They do but I believe they are intended to

yooo have fun fam! was gonna try to head down this afternoon but i got tired :lol:

Back
Top Bottom