DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

hmmm i follow the Magic Millenial on IG and tik tok never heard of Lisa.

I follow a few IG accounts to stay up to date on merch and food.

I'll be hitting the park on Friday for the 100th kickoff. I'm sure it's gonna be a S-Show but we're just going for the food and this:

1674667774852.png

Lisa is my main. Used to follow Steve & Kai but they broke up and Kai seems to be on a spiritual journey in religion, branching away from Disney stuff.

rfx45 rfx45 thinks he’s in with Lisa but deep in his heart he knows da yambz is mine. Especially due to his unfaithfulness to her with other Disney creators.

planning on heading to the parks at the end of next month. will be the first trip since moving to LA. gonna meet my brother and his friend there, should be a good time

^^^get the chimichangas at the booth by big thunder where they sell turkey legs. Super fire probably the best food deal there.

Lisa is my main. Used to follow Steve & Kai but they broke up and Kai seems to be on a spiritual journey in religion, branching away from Disney stuff.

rfx45 rfx45 thinks he’s in with Lisa but deep in his heart he knows da yambz is mine. Especially due to his unfaithfulness to her with other Disney creators.

I don't know Steve/Kai what was their IG handle? I follow that other guy Disney HypeBeast but now he's just annoying.

Y'all can fight for Lisa i'm here trying to beat up Megan aka the magic millenial's bf and win her over! lol

This is her FYI

33EA6D3C-E006-4E70-BACB-48A607FBA342.png

^^^get the chimichangas at the booth by big thunder where they sell turkey legs. Super fire probably the best food deal there.

I don't know Steve/Kai what was their IG handle? I follow that other guy Disney HypeBeast but now he's just annoying.

Y'all can fight for Lisa i'm here trying to beat up Megan aka the magic millenial's bf and win her over! lol

This is her FYI

33EA6D3C-E006-4E70-BACB-48A607FBA342.png
Lisa sadly doesn’t have IG and it intrigues me she chooses not to make one considering I’ve seen comments on her videos to make one. (No comment on if any of those came from me)

Kai is under “magicallykai” and Steve is “themeparksteve” I think

Can someone put me on to the Lamplight Lounge of DL?

It’s the one missing piece in my trips - I can never find a good sit down restaurant to indulge in so we usually end up eating kids chicken tenders or 90 churros or a middle school cafeteria burger.

Can someone put me on to the Lamplight Lounge of DL?

It’s the one missing piece in my trips - I can never find a good sit down restaurant to indulge in so we usually end up eating kids chicken tenders or 90 churros or a middle school cafeteria burger.

That ones in DCA. There’s usually a wait of people trying to get in before it opens and it gets pretty busy. Haven’t tried it myself.

Places I’d recommend for food are the River Belle Terrace and Hungry Bear Cafe. My wife loves the pulled pork grilled cheese at river belle and the food was good at hungry bear.

Don’t knock the chimichangas. At $7 a pop decent sized to feed 2.

Lisa sadly doesn’t have IG and it intrigues me she chooses not to make one considering I’ve seen comments on her videos to make one. (No comment on if any of those came from me)

Kai is under “magicallykai” and Steve is “themeparksteve” I think

Yeah i looked her up. Lisa has an IG with 0 posts so who knows if it’s real. Someone tagged her in a pic.

Theme park Steve i know and have seen videos that my wife has shown me.

That ones in DCA. There’s usually a wait of people trying to get in before it opens and it gets pretty busy. Haven’t tried it myself.

Places I’d recommend for food are the River Belle Terrace and Hungry Bear Cafe. My wife loves the pulled pork grilled cheese at river belle and the food was good at hungry bear.

Don’t knock the chimichangas. At $7 a pop decent sized to feed 2.
Thanks for the suggestions g

We do Lamplight at least once a trip, I meant something along those lines but in DL since Lamplight is in DCA. We love Lamplight just wish there was something as good / sit down style as them but in DL.

Haven’t had Hungry Bear yet somehow will give it a try this trip I think

Ohhhhh gotcha. Yeah nothing similar maybe just River Belle. The only other one is the one inside Pirates, Blue Bayou but you know that ones on the pricey side and you gotta book time early.

The docking bay over in galaxy’s edge is cool and has decent bites. The one next to it to has those ronto wraps which are good and there’s plenty of seating around.

Thanks for the suggestions g

We do Lamplight at least once a trip, I meant something along those lines but in DL since Lamplight is in DCA. We love Lamplight just wish there was something as good / sit down style as them but in DL.

Haven’t had Hungry Bear yet somehow will give it a try this trip I think

Jolly Holly usually has the better foods imo.

The sandwiches are usually always a hit and don't have that cheap cafeteria taste compared to other places in Disneyland

i am astonished that Universal was able to beat Disney with this gold collecting/ranking system and theyve executed it seamlessly from the blocks to he mini games… mario kart ride to simply looking and zooming in on binoculars, you earn them golds and quickly rank up for everyone to see

9C828C78-97D1-4F56-B128-E33462FF2DA5.jpeg

54238DFD-58D3-42C9-A4D0-56C7343689E2.jpeg

there are some games where you can earn a key and once you get 3, you get to go against bowser jr and technically you cant get in there unless you got three keys but since it tech rehearsals they were letting people in but that mini game inside is pretty cool

806BE83E-8A3B-4707-ACFE-83C813147E3E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom