DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

throwback nite was cool but this one lacks of things to do so i dont htink its worth it

first of all RotR was closed then they closed Indiana and Toontown (matterhorn is also closed for refurb) so while its pretty empty (there were event tickets available the same day) there weren’t much to ride

116D3AFB-1AB8-467B-A624-444508ADD69F.jpeg

its all about the characters, classic ones and rare (and obscure) characters are there but one of the best is theyre just walking around including dumbo (which is adorable) but you really have to be about seeing them to really enjoy this event

food-wise, i didnt get to try much, the reuben birger was good along with the sundae cupcake (just a cupcake shaped like a sundae)

2C2A7A08-43C2-44E3-960C-C80C1E24238A.jpeg

2C7E93D5-1C32-49F8-AA4E-FE44CE5389D9.jpeg

F7377D00-650D-4A73-ABE1-38417D9235EC.jpeg

439FC152-586F-4D8C-8C48-53EF0E0FBC9D.jpeg

fireworks was cool because you get to see what they might have showed way back then (no projections, just music) but it had one showing and it was like 2.5 min long

one part that i really enjoyed is they transformed the fantasy theater into a swing dance type of club so if you’re into that, you’re good, im not ashamed to say i still know and got to pull some danny zuko dance moves and the jazz music is just nice to chill there and watch others dance

they do have music 50s/60s disney dancing music throughout the park but no one was really dancing outside of some characters like peter and wendy

745B1BC3-0639-4CF4-9D46-F8D48BA891F2.jpeg

FD3F17E0-FB65-4210-8CD5-7F45D6B5C105.jpeg

influencers are also in full effect, not just lusciouslisa, saw ordinary adventures and i think i may have seen fresh baked goofy face too

during the fireworks, literally next to jordie but couldnt talk to her because she was with this group and thats not the issue, its this one chick in their group, its that one chick that is the least attractive but also the loudest and want to be the star, i guess she’s an “influencer” to because the only time she shut up was to live stream the fireworks

didnt want to be creepy also because she was way to close to pull off a frank mucus frank mucus pic but she looked good in her pink lady fit

if yall wanna see more like the random characters and other photo ops, just watch thicksetlisas vid

5934B1CD-5ED6-411E-A02C-0F22A46770D1.jpeg

Speaking of influencers, I think Magically Kai’s thicc self was in the park for a bit the second day I was there. I missed her obvi or I woulda posted it but I don’t care about meeting / seeing her as much as I do LegsForDaysLisa.

Kai also has a “workout with me” vid on her YT.. 👀
Not sure if I can post here but yeah it’s a great workout vid for inspecting form

^ got to try the halfway to Halloween churro our last night there. Was good but damn I definitely got the betus from that.

I'll be there tomorrow hopefully see my big head girl Megan but if Lisa there I'll buy her a drink and let her take a bite of my churro.

First time at DCA this year. I feel like they serve better foods there than in Disneyland. Though only went to Pym's but it was better than any pickup joints i went to in Disneyland.

Back
Top Bottom