DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I seen a tik tok on it. Apparently it's getting abused so they're coaching cast members on certain words phrases to watch out for? Sucks cuz some people who need it are getting denied.
Yep pretty much.

Sorta sucks. My sis in law has lupus, so we need it for her whenever she goes, otherwise if she walks or stands too long she’ll have a flare up and can end up in the hospital.

Meanwhile I have overweight neighbors who get motorized scooters and wheelchairs because they simply don’t want to walk and also they said it gets them on rides faster. :smh:

I see both sides. Just real unfortunate people take advantage of things.

I seen a tik tok on it. Apparently it's getting abused so they're coaching cast members on certain words phrases to watch out for? Sucks cuz some people who need it are getting denied.
Can you post the tiktok here? Im having trouble finding it.

Already peeped this morning. Her voice and spirit is half of the attraction for me ngl

She got the heavies tho and brought em out for this one. :evil:

I will say her thickness is nice. And she is strangely cute .

But Carly King my new girl. Now she fire.

she's more of a star wars fangirl than a disney vloggers but she got the up on lisa because carly knows how to use a lightsaber

lisa cant even handle a glizzy

CB890CCC-F399-4F07-8E77-86499C672439.gif

If any of y’all see my girl Lisa at Star Wars nite you best meet her and tell her there’s a NTer waiting to wife her up :pimp:

And obvi get a pic

Damn hope I grab a grogu sipper next weekend for my nephews bday. Y’all think they’ll last past the Star Wars nights next week?

Back
Top Bottom