DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

1687114895436.png

Spent the whole day yesterday at Disneyland with my friends who came down from the bay. These grad nights be killing me cause the wait times are insane and the heat had me so washed not wanting to deal with anyone with it barely hitting 77-78 degrees :lol:

Can’t wait till they over so I can go just to solo ride some rides and eat while drinking a beer.

I learned that lesson last year. Was a complete mess. I’m too old, GN’rs were mob cutting like 20-50+ kids at a time. Employees looked annoyed. One mentioned that that usually happens and that GN is the employees least favorite night of the year.

I purposely started my trip on Sat this week to avoid GN. To avoid parks closing early for events and thing like GN I always check the event calendar now. If I lived closer and could pop in-n-out like I was rfx45 I wouldn’t really care; but I have to plan travel and room.

Ouch, it's the worst after you've already committed so much time in line! Wait, you get service down there?

similar thing happened to me last night, we got buckled in and then the cm stopped us because its not showing as locked on their system so they had to move us to another car and then it broke down for about 5-10 min but felt like at least 45min :lol: :smh:

yesterday was the tiki rooms 60th and they were giving out stickers
pins.jpg

also grabbed some limited wall-e pins, my friend loves wall-e and last year when she went they didnt have any, the one that glows in the dark i knida, sorta, wanna keep :rofl:
pins2.jpg

people going crazy for that, seems like most surprisingly like it

my stomach and i are too wash to try that, imma feel bad destroying the carslands bathroom after

I had that churro with the Reese’s pieces and chocolate and peanut butter and I damb near felt myself become type 2 diabetic on the spot

I’m washed. I think my “crazy churro” days are over fellas

Also chili cheese and churro = no go

I’m def going to be diabetic because of this place :lol:

The ube milk tea with tiramisu cold foam from lucky fortune cookery is the one though :pimp:

Apple cinnamon churro next to the Hungry Bear is the churro. Debate your grandma 😜

That chai spiced churro cart always has a huge line. It’s good heavy in the soice. the coffee dipping sauce you can get is fantastic. We were there Thursday and didn’t have one. They had just premiered the powdered sugar one too. I’ll grab it in Monday I’ll be there. May do a split shift that day. Hit in the am, head home after 12 come back after 6

Apparently Disney content creator has come out as being in a polyamorous relationship / marriage.

My wife told me “a Disney creator said they’re polyamorous” and my mind immediately thought it was Magic Millennial :lol:

Back
Top Bottom