DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

copped a season pass late last year and me and my girl have been going just about every other weekend since. Usually we just head straight to the cove bar. Their Mexican candy shots are dope.

:nthat: :pimp: :smokin

RUMOR: TRON Lightcycle Power Run Roller Coaster Close to Green Light for Walt Disney World, Disneyland

A few months ago, we told you that it was rumored that the popular TRON Lightcycle Power Run attraction from Shanghai Disneyland would be making its way to Walt Disney World sometime in the next 5 years. Well, it seems the project is close to approval, but it may also be heading to California…

According to sources, budget and preliminary design teams for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts have been sent out to Shanghai to make the project into a reality here in the United States. The decision to move forward with a TRON reboot/sequel has likely heavily influenced the decision to go through with the attraction domestically.

Walt Disney World is planning to build the attraction in Tomorrowland ahead of October 1st, 2021, the start of the 50th anniversary celebration for the entire resort. This would ensure major new additions in each of the four parks leading up to what should be a milestone event lasting 18-24 months. The enhancements at Epcot should begin by that time, and Star Wars land, Toy Story Land, and Pandora: The World of AVATAR will all be open and operating, leaving Magic Kingdom needing something big and new. Currently, the attraction would sit on the site of the Tomorrowland Speedway, but the former Galaxy Palace Theater space (now cast member parking) is a possibility.

At Disneyland, rumors indicate that the former Innoventions building (now home to Star Wars Launch Bay) in Tomorrowland would be the site, allowing the outdoors portion of the coaster to soar beautifully over the Tomorrowland skyline. That being said, some believe the coaster will be repurposed for the MARVEL-themed land at Disney California Adventure, perhaps taking the place of the long-rumored Captain America launch roller coaster. Either way, expect this ride system to show up at the Disneyland Resort around the same time as Walt Disney World unveils theirs.

Last edited:
Yes. It would fit wonderfully where the launch bay is at DL.

They really need to make a third film.

Apparently since it is Spring Break, it is considered peak season and daily tickets are more expensive and most APs are blocked out so it hasn't been too crowded in the parks.

If you don't mind paying extra or just have the higher tier AP, it might be one of the best times to go.

don't know if this is the right place to even post:

looking to go to disney world (orlando) mid to late july. is staying at a disney resort worth it or better off staying at a hotel and doing their shuttle? thinking 3-4 days to do 1 day at each park. any tips/ideas on the best way to search for place to stay and cost as far as the parks go?

yeah it's the right place, it's kind of scattered through the thread but if you can kind of quickly glance the last 10 pages or so, I there's some tips there about Disney World

don't know if this is the right place to even post:

looking to go to disney world (orlando) mid to late july. is staying at a disney resort worth it or better off staying at a hotel and doing their shuttle? thinking 3-4 days to do 1 day at each park. any tips/ideas on the best way to search for place to stay and cost as far as the parks go?
It really depends on your budget. My wife and I stayed at the Disney resorts the last two years and had a ball. We bought into the Disney Vacation Club in October 2015 so we were able to bank the 2015 points to go to 2016 and borrow from 2017 to apply to 2016 as well. All that got us a Disney cruise to the Bahamas, two nights at Saratoga Springs, and three nights at Bay Lake Towers.

But if you don't plan on using the amenities then my suggestion would be to just opt for a cheaper hotel that's still clean and adequate and maximize your time at the parks.

Can't wait for Star Wars Land, my son is almost 4 and already really into Star Wars characters. In 2019 I'm sure he'll be real excited for this too. Two years seems so long but it will go faster than we think.

4/20 at Disneyland, it was crowded but some of the rides had quick lines.

Got to rides Haunted and Big Thunder in less than 20 in stand-by line and Indiana and Racers within 15 on single riders.

Guardians looks awesome but ugly at the same time, like it's a pretty cool building but it's so random to be in "Hollywood" section of DCA and it's height just makes it visible in the whole DCA and it looks gaudy and plain out of place. Can't wait til it opens next month though.
View media item 2411712
But 4/20 at Disney means you can't go in there w/o a few edibles, rides and shows were on another level for sure.

And of course munchies, below are some pics of what I devoured but also do not include the churro, corndog, dolewhip cotton candy and those coney meals.

View media item 2411713View media item 2411714View media item 2411715View media item 2411716View media item 2411717
this one was some thai restaurant outside Disney, got it at about midnight :lol:
View media item 2411718

overall, it was a fun day despite the overcrowding
View media item 2412178

Last edited:
4/20 at Disneyland, it was crowded but some of the rides had quick lines.

Got to rides Haunted and Big Thunder in less than 20 in stand-by line and Indiana and Racers within 15 on single riders.

Guardians looks awesome but ugly at the same time, like it's a pretty cool building but it's so random to be in "Hollywood" section of DCA and it's height just makes it visible in the whole DCA and it looks gaudy and plain out of place. Can't wait til it opens next month though.

But 4/20 at Disney means you can't go in there w/o a few edibles, rides and shows were on another level for sure.

And of course munchies, below are some pics of what I devoured but also do not include the churro, corndog, dolewhip cotton candy and those coney meals.

this one was some thai restaurant outside Disney, got it at about midnight
laugh.gif

overall, it was a fun day despite the overcrowding

Yea guardians looks trash! those dogs look delicious, where'd you get them?

nice MU cap. my son loves that movie. headed to disneyland in sept and that food looks great. i'll probably end up gaining a ton of weight.

first time in my visit where I actually didn't go to the Cove Bar, that place has become too popular but I also usually don't eat that much either :lol:

those dogs look delicious, where'd you get them?

Award Wieners in DCA, kind of a dumb name so I always ignored it but when I saw hotdogs I just started to crave it so... :lol:

Last edited:
first time in my visit where I actually didn't go to the Cove Bar, that place has become too popular but I also usually don't eat that much either
laugh.gif

Award Wieners in DCA, kind of a dumb name so I always ignored it but when I saw hotdogs I just started to crave it so...
laugh.gif
never been to cove bar 

Disney today was pretty chill. The wait times were pretty short for a Saturday.

The workers were saying since spring break is winding down and Coachella is going on, the crowd wasn't crazy.

Cove bar wait time was 25 min around 6pm

many APs a blocked out on Saturday too unless you got the top tier ones

still surprising though since it's still the weekend

I saw a tweet that Johnny Depp was dressed as Jack Sparrow during the Pirates ride.

Wish I saw that in person.

I saw a tweet that Johnny Depp was dressed as Jack Sparrow during the Pirates ride.

Wish I saw that in person.

yup, he's done it a couple of time i believe. there's a video of it. ill post it if i can find it

From what I've heard, crowds on Sundays are pretty high but since spring break is technically over, it might not be so bad.

Saturdays are probably less busy because these days it seems AP holders really brings the attendance up and most AP holder do not have the tier with a Saturday entry.

It's really hard to say unfortunately, seems like for the past year or two, attendance has been unpredictable and the only way to really avoid crowds is when it is raining.

Back
Top Bottom