DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Went to Disneyland yesterday and it was awesome, mostly because it was empty AF. Most lines were 10-15 max, with the exception of a couple rides. Was able to get on multiple rides multiple times because little to no wait.

I would overpay all day if I could get another trip like this
one park or park hopper
my girl went this past wknd to upgrade to park hopper cause shes been hearing the wait times were so short
taking a mental health day midweek and going 6/9

do yall know if you can jump back and forth with the park hopper?

i know you cant switch til 1pm but after that, can you just jump back and forth as many times as possible?

do yall know if you can jump back and forth with the park hopper?

i know you cant switch til 1pm but after that, can you just jump back and forth as many times as possible?
The wording they use alludes to hopping back and forth like normal after 1PM, but I’d also love some confirmation.

The wording they use alludes to hopping back and forth like normal after 1PM, but I’d also love some confirmation.

i was thinking the same thing. it sounds like you can go back and fourth. already bought my tickets, so either way i’m in :lol:

yup because starting next week they're gon' extend closing from 7pm to 9pm

plus if i dont get that rotr queue at 7am, im gon try for the 12pm and likely have to go back and forth

yup because starting next week they're gon' extend closing from 7pm to 9pm

plus if i dont get that rotr queue at 7am, im gon try for the 12pm and likely have to go back and forth
Man can it be end of June already so I can be in my hotel room waking up and booking my ROTR queue?

ITS SO CLOSE BUT SO FAR AWAY

tenor.gif

fa1bab5266f75ed5b033a0c77aaa7cfb.gif

one park or park hopper
my girl went this past wknd to upgrade to park hopper cause shes been hearing the wait times were so short
taking a mental health day midweek and going 6/9
We have a lil one, so we only did 1 park, didn’t think we would have enough time for both.

I never got to post about my time during the soft opening, but definitely everyone should take advantage of the 25% capacity! Empty, short wait times, beyond chill. It's like a typical rainy day but with the warmer weather. I'd do this type of day over a normal day. It was just good to be back

need this at DL asap

New Halloween ‘Disney After Hours BOO BASH’ Event Coming to Magic Kingdom in August

Disney has not announced the return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2021, instead revealing a new Halloween-themed Disney After Hours event coming this fall to Magic Kingdom Park!

“Disney After Hours BOO BASH” will take place on select nights, Aug. 10 – Oct. 31, 2021, from 9 p.m. to midnight. Spooky festivities will include Halloween-themed cavalcades, character sightings throughout the park, special performances by the Cadaver Dans, décor, lighting, music, treat stops with plenty of candy and more.

“Disney After Hours BOO BASH” tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m. without the need for a day park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation, giving you time to enjoy even more of your favorites.

Guests young, old and immortal can dress in costume for the occasion and get their fill of Halloween candy. As an important reminder, costume masks are not permitted for adults; they can only be worn by children younger than 14. In addition, all guests are required to wear approved face coverings during the event.

In case you aren’t familiar with Disney After Hours, it’s a special event that’s open to a limited number of guests, after normal park operating hours. The experience offers low wait times at more than 20 attractions from classics like the Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain, to newer favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. We have reviews of several versions of the event:

Tickets will go on sale in June, with an early purchase window available to guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

Just got back from a week in so cal/

I did 1 park per day.

NO trams from the parking structure.. I have 2 young kids, so I just dropped them off at the drop off up front and drove to the parking structure and walked myself.

would pay a premium and wear 3 masks at once if I could have it like this all the time. Less crowded, 5-15 min queues, don't feel like someone is breathing down on your neck. you get your own car/vehicle on a ride.

my friend went opening day on his own..
he said he can do Disney California in 1.5 hours
and Disneyland in 3 hours.

The wife & I are about to take our son to Aulani. Is Costco the best route to book for someone who has zero Disney memberships.

why do i feel like this is chapek being chapek, a greedy ol' bastard who always wanted to charge more and invest less on new innovative themes/attractions?

Bob Chapek Avoids “Annual Pass” Term for New Disneyland “Frequent Visitor Program”, Aims at Shareholder Return Over Guest Value

In today’s quarterly earnings call, Bob Chapek answered a question about the new Disneyland “membership” program that will replace annual passes, which were discontinued and cancelled earlier this year.

In answering the question, Chapek avoided using the annual pass term for the replacement program, referring to it as a “park loyalty and affinity program” and “frequent visitor program”.

Chapek also stated that the per guest spending across the Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders was inconsistent, and the new program aimed to “get an adequate return to our shareholders for the type of experience that we do give to our guests”.

Essentially, Chapek and the company feel that the old program was offering too much at an inadequate price point, and also that spending at times was not strong enough among these guests.

This would indicate that the new programs will have guests paying more money for less days of access (and maybe even lesser benefits), although it remains to be seen what all of this will look once it is actually announced.

why do i feel like this is chapek being chapek, a greedy ol' bastard who always wanted to charge more and invest less on new innovative themes/attractions?

Bob Chapek Avoids “Annual Pass” Term for New Disneyland “Frequent Visitor Program”, Aims at Shareholder Return Over Guest Value

In today’s quarterly earnings call, Bob Chapek answered a question about the new Disneyland “membership” program that will replace annual passes, which were discontinued and cancelled earlier this year.

In answering the question, Chapek avoided using the annual pass term for the replacement program, referring to it as a “park loyalty and affinity program” and “frequent visitor program”.

Chapek also stated that the per guest spending across the Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders was inconsistent, and the new program aimed to “get an adequate return to our shareholders for the type of experience that we do give to our guests”.

Essentially, Chapek and the company feel that the old program was offering too much at an inadequate price point, and also that spending at times was not strong enough among these guests.

This would indicate that the new programs will have guests paying more money for less days of access (and maybe even lesser benefits), although it remains to be seen what all of this will look once it is actually announced.

sounds like a great way to get people going less frequently. we usually go 3-4 times a year and i feel like that’s gonna change

It’s ALWAYS about money/ROI when dealing with a corporation. Most people just don’t say it straight out like this guy did.

tell me what corporations’ biggest goal isnt ROI for their stockholders and their pockets

Back
Top Bottom