DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

thanks man!

DL really needs to read down everything besides space mountain and buzz in tomorrow land and start over. so much wasted space

hit magic kingdom this morning and came to epcot to try and get some lunch and it’s just madness. like yesterday half the food booths are closed and the ones that are open all have at least 50 in line. they clearly wanna increase capacity but not bring back all the cast memebers to save money. but that leaves everyone with only a handful of places to eat. it’s annoying AF. it should never take and hour to get food from a quick service restaurant or booth. it’s crazy

those of you that have gone to DL since it reopened is it the same? this is making me consider canceling my DL trip for july :smh:

i wouldn’t mind it being packed as long as everything is open.

because it’s mostly booth and quick service for food there’s not enough places for people to stop and eat once they do get food. every garbage can has people huddled around it using like a table :lol:

Last edited:
only problem i had being closed was the cocina cucamonga closed for mobile and had no walk up for about 10-15 minutes to catch up with the backed up order but other than that everything else was open

story might be different now that capacity has gone up but i havent heard of any big issues

one good thing is theyre extending hours starting july 1st

my biggest advice is you're going to be in the park til closing, save all your shopping til the end, they keep the park open for stores and restaurants an extra hour or two after closing, hell if you're in line for a ride they probably wouldnt kick you out

one of the biggest downside of not being an AP is the relaxed feeling is gone, you kind og have to plan and be efficient to hit up everything because you dont know when you'll be back, the days of just chillin at a bench and absorbing everything are gone

one of the biggest downside of not being an AP is the relaxed feeling is gone, you kind og have to plan and be efficient to hit up everything because you dont know when you'll be back, the days of just chillin at a bench and absorbing everything are gone

Qft

That “feeling of relaxation” was worth every penny.
:nthat:

My boss went to DL yesterday, said it was totally packed and was disappointed in the experience. I’m going on Tuesday and can bring an update
heard the same for this weekend. goin on Thursday, so hopefully it's not too busy.

if it's crazy, we may just cancel our June trip for the Avengers opening and try to move it up sooner.

3rd day today went to animal kingdom, my favorite park. park seemed pretty full but lines weren’t too crazy flight of passage was the longest and was around when we went.

also we realized that the crazy busy food rush seems to be from 11-2pm so we tried to plan ahead and mobile order from the flight of passage line to pick up after we got out. there were still a bunch of tired and hangry people scrambling for food. luckily we got to sit in the a/c and relax for lunch.

overall we still had a great time even though the parks were busier than we expected and the lunch time shenanigans :lol: the rides are always great and diner at cinderella’s castle on saturday was pretty damn good.

me and my lady both agree that we like disneyland better though. as condensed and crazy as it can be, it saves you from a ton of walking in huge parks like at disney world. also you just get a lot more rides per park ar disneyland. expedition everest is still my favorite disney ride though.

i’ll go though my camera roll and upload some
pics tomorrow

good to hear you guys still enjoyed the trip

any universal visits? they seem to have the newer and better rides/attractions lately

Anybody have any guesses how they’re going to manage the whole vaccinated / non-vaccinated thing come 6/15?

#MaskAwff

1621881119427.png

1621881129220.png

1621881139749.png

1621881154381.png

1621881163486.png

1621881184012.png

1621881192675.png

WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Will Use Virtual Queue System Similar to Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Join the Virtual Queue to Experience It
Calling all recruits! To experience WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure, Guests are required to join the virtual queue, only accessible via the Disneyland mobile app. Distribution times for virtual queue enrollment are daily, 7:00 AM and 12:00 PM. In order to give as many Guests as possible the opportunity to sling webs alongside Spider-Man, each Guest can enter the virtual queue no more than once per day.

Starting the Day at Disney California Adventure Park
Guests with a valid ticket and theme park reservation, who will start their day at Disney California Adventure Park, can access the virtual queue system via the Disneyland app and check for an available boarding group starting at 7:00 AM on the day of their park reservation. Guests who were unable to join a boarding at that time may check for an available boarding group beginning at 12:00 PM. This can be done before you leave your hotel, home, or wherever else you may be at that time. You’ll need to have park tickets linked to your Disney account and applicable theme park reservations.

Starting the Day at Disney California Adventure Park or Disneyland Park (with a Park Hopper Ticket)
To access the virtual queue opportunity beginning at 12:00 PM, Guests must have a valid ticket and park reservation, and have entered Disney California Adventure Park, or Disneyland Park with a Park Hopper ticket, by noon. Guests beginning their day at Disneyland Park may then enter Disney California Adventure Park with their Park Hopper ticket after 1:00 PM for their boarding group, as applicable.

i was gon switch to start at DCA for june 10th so i get two chances at the Spidey Ride queue but damn all tix are gone

if you start at DCA, you get two chances to get on queue, 7am and noon

if you start at DL, you can only get in at noon thats why i wanted to switch

damn, idk what happened but looks like i lost/deleted about half the pics i took on the trip on accident. anyways here’s a few decent shots i still have on my phone. in a spoiler so i don’t take up a whole page in the thread :lol:

C80E98FB-C088-4EAB-84E0-F6D0BFA42EC6.jpeg
F7557B97-3E04-409A-9133-05EBC219FA26.jpeg
B301BE2C-C887-44AA-875A-F736E59F19F9.jpeg
E1BA6587-46E7-41DF-8605-57885F600D39.jpeg
A8996992-0D3C-48F0-BDBA-CCD644909CBE.jpeg
535A1DBD-84AB-47A3-8EB7-F8818D011E1C.jpeg
36D764B0-A780-456D-8610-0D061D511350.jpeg
633A47E3-1C9D-4C1B-9836-2EFF6ADF9579.jpeg

You guys will love it. That's the quiet time too. Milder temps. Parks are cheaper and emptier.

In order of my personal favorite

Epcot
Magic kingdom
Hollywood
Animal Kingdom

All have their own pleasantries and dope parts tho.

why is animal kingdom last? I have boys who love animals so I was thinking that was going to be the best one. How many days do I need to hit all the parks you think?

Back
Top Bottom