DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Not that into amusement parks, but was down in FL visiting some fam for Thanksgiving, so we took my little nephew to Disneyworld for his 9th Bday. Star Wars park was really neat, had to hit the workshop to build our lightsabers (went with Ben Kenobi blue, little guy couldn’t resist the dark side red):

85E48E01-4CE3-49AF-BFEE-A44E7BD41C65.jpeg

89E90306-9257-42E2-A186-CE62C8D452E1.jpeg

1FF8C522-22B4-4709-9C44-6629BABD55B3.jpeg

Lines were terrible yesterday in DCA. Radiator racers said it was only 55 minutes but turned out to be 2 hours. That was the only ride I did there.

Also had a mobile order at Pacific Wharf and this guy in front of me pulled his mask down to sneeze right into the air. Droplets were flying everywhere so I noped myself away from it.

Hopped on over to Disneyland and Big Thunder and Star Tours were walk ons.

Also we went to see It's a Small World with the Christmas decorations, but when the fireworks were over this overweight 30 year old mother and her overweight 15 year old son were pushing us. I leant back into them and she snorted and chuckled and pushed back harder. It was a terrible experience and it felt like a Omicron hot spot with everyone not wearing a mask.

Is there a trick to getting dining reservations at Disney world?! Everything is booked through Feb just about.

now dream keyholders suing disney because they didnt read the fine print about reservations and though no blockout dates means you can just go in whenever you want

i mean even before the reservation, the passes wasnt a guarantee, if the park is in capacity they still wont let you in so i dont know how they can win

i really don’t understand how you hear “reservation system” and hear “i can go whenever i want” still blows my mind. people really just wanna complain about anything :lol:

I can understand being upset disney seems to be putting one day passes ahead priority wise, it is a business, but a sense of entitlement does not override the absence of READING THE DAM DETAILS

I thought Disney’s fix to park reservations for key holders was extremely fair and you can pretty much go whenever you want if your ticket allows and you put minimal effort in. Corporate wise things always sound good on paper until you roll it out. They had it fixed in less than 2 months. That is extremely fast. They have a minimum of 4 releases: first day up, month out, week out, day before. It doesn’t take much brain power. These clowns are just being greedy thinking they can enrich themselves with a class action lawsuit.

didn’t realize the genie+ return lanes are called lightning lanes, kinda confusing

yah they didnt really think how confusing all of these are

genie are free
genie+ is $20 which includes lightning lanes
then i think the a la carte version is lightning lane +?

DonRafa DonRafa enjoy your trip and let us know how the countdown is like in the parks

have a great time!

yah they didnt really think how confusing all of these are

genie are free
genie+ is $20 which includes lightning lanes
then i think the a la carte version is lightning lane +?

DonRafa DonRafa enjoy your trip and let us know how the countdown is like in the parks

have a great time!

thanks man! for sure i’ll post about how it goes tonight. parks don’t seem too bad today. lines aren’t short but they’re not crazy

alright finally decided to stop being lazy and edit some of my pics and post about NYE :lol:

so the park wasn’t as busy as i had expected. i e seen the park at its worst pre pandemic where you could barely walk due to the crowds. this wasn’t even close. it was busy but not crazy, on the lower end of busy if that makes sense. wait times all seemed to be an hour or below except for the expected (RotR, RS racers and web slingers). as it got later i expected it to get crazier but it never really happened. for the NYE set up they had DJs at the castle, in front of SW and on Ton Sawyer Island. it was really cool actually and people and the cast members looked like they were having a great time. people did congregate i. those areas which made it harder to get through (especially the castle) but that was to be expected anyways. they did a good job with the crowd control. we ended up finding a table at jolly holiday to catch the fire works/countdown. Over it was a great time and will definitely be doing NYE there again. we were there thursday - sunday and sunday was the busiest day by far.

pics in spoiler to not clog up the thread

807DEE25-4941-456F-AC43-60A7590B625A.jpeg
2F19E3FF-CD28-498F-80D4-C14991E8B864.jpeg
812E46B3-2B62-41D9-AA4A-B4E1CC76A99C.jpeg
A15613E6-4987-4CC3-B5B2-BCD767DF8481.jpeg
5DF98416-28FC-41B7-900D-1992C8142C16.jpeg
8C46D3C3-EAD6-4C9A-88F4-BDC0C7363A6D.jpeg
01BD6EDE-85EC-4B84-A234-41D00745EA3D.jpeg
716FC56F-68C5-4104-96C2-51607A864BD3.jpeg
5684B468-4D10-4B8D-B1C8-47A99EDBB993.jpeg
597ECEE4-2CEF-4DF3-8287-B5C7A67EB482.jpeg

alright finally decided to stop being lazy and edit some of my pics and post about NYE :lol:

so the park wasn’t as busy as i had expected. i e seen the park at its worst pre pandemic where you could barely walk due to the crowds. this wasn’t even close. it was busy but not crazy, on the lower end of busy if that makes sense. wait times all seemed to be an hour or below except for the expected (RotR, RS racers and web slingers). as it got later i expected it to get crazier but it never really happened. for the NYE set up they had DJs at the castle, in front of SW and on Ton Sawyer Island. it was really cool actually and people and the cast members looked like they were having a great time. people did congregate i. those areas which made it harder to get through (especially the castle) but that was to be expected anyways. they did a good job with the crowd control. we ended up finding a table at jolly holiday to catch the fire works/countdown. Over it was a great time and will definitely be doing NYE there again. we were there thursday - sunday and sunday was the busiest day by far.

pics in spoiler to not clog up the thread

where did you get those dishes from? always love the micheladas at DCA.

where did you get those dishes from? always love the micheladas at DCA.

first one was craftsman’s grill (low key best breakfast spot). second two from the lamplight brunch. the michelada and pretzel from the stand by the symphony swings, can’t remember the name

Back
Top Bottom