DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

universal got a night time event for passholders, you can register now if got an AP

Really weird. Just stopped us mid ride on Radiator Springs and cast members SPRINTED to get us off.. and then on our way out we saw like 5 park police coming in. They wouldn’t tell us what happened and they even cleared the entire waiting line.

Jabba juice the boba was great
A03872FD-7E9D-4888-B386-9021F04EFEF8.jpeg

My girl Lisa showed me some s’mores churros in her video so you know I had to try em. 10/10 bussin “s’mores glizzys”
20822A53-D8E1-444F-9906-BF92BDB3750E.jpeg

Pic I took while stuck on Radiator Springs, waiting for cast members to save us from our (not known) almost doom
42620EE9-BBB5-4146-8BB2-170FC56F29AB.jpeg

BREAKING: New Destinations Coming Soon to Star Tours: The Adventures Continue​

According to a panel at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim, new destinations will soon be added to Star Tours: The Adventures Continue.

During the Parks Panel at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim, Scott Trowbridge said of Star Tours on stage “And so are we done? You know what, I think we’re going to do some more [scenes].”

Voting Candidates for the next Lightsaber

1653696761146.jpeg

Plo Koon, Darth Sidious, and Qui-Gon Jinn Legacy Lightsaber Hilts Coming Soon to Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge​

1653696817073-jpeg.2977723

Attachments

• 1653696817073.jpeg
    1653696817073.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
finally!!!!

BREAKING: The Mandalorian, Grogu, Boba Fett, and Fennec Shand Coming to Batuu at Disneyland Resort​

It was just announced that The Mandalorian, Grogu, Boba Fett, and Fennec Shand will be coming to Batuu. Boba Fett and Fennec Shand will be starting tomorrow.

From the official press release: “The legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett and mercenary Fennec Shand will soon stake a claim in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland park. Starting tomorrow, May 28th, visitors may find themselves encountering these two attempting to remain in the shadows around Black Spire outpost. Din Djarin, known as the Mandalorian, and Grogu, the child who found protection with Mando, also will journey to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland park at a later date. Mando, Grogu and their journey together can be seen in the first two seasons of “The Mandalorian” on Disney+.

outside of letters and maybe numbers, i think the magic key logos the only inage that can be embroidered

but thats falic shaped too i guess

1653771074618.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom