DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Bro Disney hotels are like $800 a night last I saw and last I checked a lot of their stuff isn’t up and running.

I think the good part is location and Grand Californian gets its own DCA entrance but the price always keeps me away. No need for me personally, but to each their own.

Depends. For me I have two kids that are young. I wouldn’t stay there because it was a pain to get from my room to the elevator. The hotel was so “grand” that it was just tiring to exit the hotel.

If my kids were older Like I could trust them to get to the park and back on their own than maybe.

During the rainy seasons they have deals for cheaper stays. Like they’ll give you a free night if you extend your trip. But that’s after you already are there.

Just got back from a one day universal studios 5 day Disneyland trip and boy are my pockets hurting.
The rides at Disney seemed to break down more on this trip compared to past visits.
Ate really good. Tried all the new sweets as well as the old favorites like the corn dogs and skewers.
Galaxy's Edge is dope. ROR experience is super dope, but sadly only had time to ride it once. Wonder why they close that rise so early.

RotR supposedly takes a lot of maintenance than any other rides so they close earlier to do inspections and maybe to limit more wear and tear?

the WDW version breaks down more often though

AROUND THE WORLD | Anaheim, San Francisco, Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Agra, Cairo, Paris, Orlando

Disney Parks Around The World – A Private Jet Adventure​

Embark on a bucket list adventure for 75 ultimate Disney fans! This dream vacation spans 24 days and covers 6 countries that includes all 12 uniquely magical Disney theme parks worldwide, as well as 3 iconic landmarks: the Taj Mahal, Pyramids of Giza and Eiffel Tower. Throughout the trip, you’ll stay in world-class accommodations, including the rare opportunity to be a Guest at Summit Skywalker Ranch. Plus, you’ll travel in luxury via a VIP-configured Boeing 757, operated by Icelandair, with long-range capabilities that allows for direct flights to maximize your time in each destination. You’ll also enjoy personal access to experts and staff, who provide fun and fact-filled stories enabling you to be immersed in every location you visit.

i don't want to be around 73 disney nuts though. Like, i'd be down to go for sure. But just me and mines, not have to be around legit disney crazies for a month

heading down next friday for the holiday weekend. already know it’s gonna be nuts. gonna be eating good though :lol:

Going this Thursday and Friday. Been a minute. Cousin and his family want to do the Grad Night event. Anyone go yet? is it worth the extra $154? :emoji_expressionless:

^ ^ ^

check out some of the videos on YT and it looks like its pretty dead, i mean its telling since tix are still available on the day of

it looks like they got the parade and different decades of songs in different parts of DCA that you can dance to plus photo opportunities

and theyre probably just reusing the regular grad night decos in the park too

i dont think its worth it, it just looks boring to me but if you got a good group of people who are down to have fun no mater what, i think it can be great

edit: heres a quick rundown of what you could do at the grad nite after dark

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2022...u-can-do-at-disneylands-2022-grad-nite-event/

Last edited:
^ ^ ^

check out some of the videos on YT and it looks like its pretty dead, i mean its telling since tix are still available on the day of

it looks like they got the parade and different decades of songs in different parts of DCA that you can dance to plus photo opportunities

and theyre probably just reusing the regular grad night decos in the park too

i dont think its worth it, it just looks boring to me but if you got a good group of people who are down to have fun no mater what, i think it can be great

edit: heres a quick rundown of what you could do at the grad nite after dark

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2022...u-can-do-at-disneylands-2022-grad-nite-event/

It’s either I buy the ticket and join them, go to Disneyland by myself for the rest of the night or just go home lol I thought it would have been cool since I never went to “Grad Nite” since I went to high school on Guam but that price is a little steep. MAYBE $75 lol We’ll see I guess

definitely steep but if all my friends are already going, id probably just go and chill with them and worse comes to worst, just go in walk on rides while getting drunk

if you can swing it then go and maybe just eat nothing but cup’o’noodles for the next two weeks :lol: you know like pretty much what you do after you graduate.. that should complete the experience

they need to get rid of the track on autopia or at least make it drivable

:lol: Gotta keep some rides for the kids. Autopia is pretty fun actually if you have kids.

all of fantasyland are practically kiddie rides, some are crazy dark (like mr toad and drunk driving and killing you with a train and then sending you to hell) but all the dark rides plus the dumbo and carousel and casey jr and boat ride plus roger rabbit, its a small world, winnie, etc... then toontown is about to be revamped to be even more kid accommodating

theres actually a lot of kid friendly rides and you dont need the asthma inducing autopia or the claustrophobic horror of the nemo sub

i rather break my back on the matterhorn

but i guess we are part of this "adult disney" community that is supposedly super hated? maybe i just dont do social media too much or tend to gravitate to more positive disney stuff online but i really do not see this hatred they speak of...

Disney adults to a lot of people are “cringe”.

I think personally there are 2 different tiers of “Disney adults”..

1.) adults who love Disneyland / disney
2.) grown adults who go to disney and break down crying in public when Disneyland reopens after months of being closed.

There’s a line somewhere, but to the internet there isn’t one. Shrug. Internet gon internet.

1656446529039.jpeg

Anyone know if this deal is still going on? lol

Back
Top Bottom