DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

speaking of universal visited during the 4th or july weekend

overall a good visit, always nice to get drenched on the JW ride on a warm/hot night

fireworks was cool but just slightly above average, not disney level but it was cool above the transformers building

F41E18F6-65FC-4593-A818-520F77C0AB4D.jpeg

their fried chicken at the simpson land was pretty good but inconsistent, other times they arent great but this time i think its just out of the fryer and for around $15, not bad as its like $30 at disney

6E91C13F-6CBE-4082-B871-86D1A6341812.jpeg

had to try theyre glizzy for comparison…

the all beef hotdog from nates was good, better even than disneys but the batter was oily but it did come with fries… i think disney wins this glizzy battle

E13942A4-3C97-493B-AE2B-3C3D3088A65B.jpeg

also saw the returning special effects show (and probably the last chance as this summer might be its final run, i tmight tore down for a new roller coaster) and its great just like i remember them
6AA5E06D-C808-40FC-B6B8-6C7E08B793A2.jpeg

also saw the hogwarts projection and waterworld at semi dawn
67F5E1A3-6182-4542-B1A5-3F557D0503A3.jpeg

4E1E980C-4691-4CF3-ADD0-E825688D0FFE.jpeg

overall good visit and got to do a lot considering i got there at about 6pm

F858A7C2-8EEC-4A11-8282-1A006C08687C.jpeg

i was at disney the 1st-3rd and it seemed busy as far as the crowds but the lines weren’t too crazy. lots of rides going down, per usual now. but the weather was perfect and the food was good.

drove down this trip so also had a chance to check out some near by spots. hit a radiant beer co, the packing district and joes italian ice

My kid went to Universal Studio in Singapore yesterday - not that big of a crowd and love the Hello Kitty and Mimions stores.

Been missing Disneyland lately.

But the way I enjoy it, right now we’re financially a 1 visit a year family :lol:

RotR has been a dud the past two times for the wife and I. Waited an hour each time only for it to breakdown right before we got to the room w/ Rey. :smh: :smh: :smh:

damn that sucks. it’s such a good ride but man it breaks down a lot

at DL or WdW?

it seems like its always down in WdW but rarely in DL
It broke down multiple times while I was at DL bro.

The one time I got to ride it was because it was 9:30 and they close the ride at 9 usually. It was down for 2 hours or something. So the crowd gave up, most inside waiting gave up, and they were gonna clear whatever line was there IF the ride came back up. Thankfully it did and we got on.

noted

gon’ ask first if you in the park before i go to make i get to ride it

:lol:

your lightsaber skills are nothing compared to mine, you nerf herder. After defeating you and rescuing my Lisa from your veil of lies, I’ll banish you back to AC where you can see animatronic groot on the roof for 30 minutes

naw dawg, that groot actually alive along with the other character who can speak outside of a voicebox and interact with guests all day long

not to mention current and relevant characters like the mighty thor who just came out in the theaters today

1657313377287.jpeg

Last edited:
You get great value characters g ours actually convince people thanks

Helmets and voice changers >>>

Thinking it’s actually a storm trooper >>> seeing Jane from Anaheim in a costume

:smh: :smh: :smh:

for those who cant find their parking

ive gotten lost once and now i take a pic of where i parked all the time just in case

Back
Top Bottom