DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Going in March 8th from México with my girl, it's the day of Toontown re-open.

¿What to expect on crowds?

it shouldnt be as bad yet, spring break usually begins mid-march and toontown repoening got pushed to Mar 19 so the crowd and vloggers wouldnt be flocking in yet on the 8th to be the first to post about the new toontown

it shouldnt be as bad yet, spring break usually begins mid-march and toontown repoening got pushed to Mar 19 so the crowd and vloggers wouldnt be flocking in yet on the 8th to be the first to post about the new toontown

Awesome! Didn't know about it being pushed... Chill day then...

Step into San Fransokyo Square at Disney California Adventure Park, Beginning Summer 2023​

At D23 Expo 2022, we announced to much fanfare that Pacific Wharf in Disney California Adventure park will turn into San Fransokyo from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Academy Award®-winning “Big Hero 6”!

Those of you who have recently been to the park may have seen that this exciting transformation has already begun. Later this summer, during the Disney100 celebration at Disneyland Resort, you will be able to step into the new area — named San Fransokyo Square — and discover new offerings inspired by Baymax and friends.

Today, we’re excited to tell you more about the Walt Disney Imagineering story behind San Fransokyo Square and some of the fun that awaits.

San Fransokyo Square at Disney California Adventure Park at Disneyland

San Fransokyo Square will transport you to the not-too-distant future, in a fictional mash-up of two iconic cities – San Francisco and Tokyo. As the tech industry began to emerge and the local fishing trade fell on hard times, entrepreneurs came together to reinvent the seaside canneries into a vibrant, multicultural district of neighborhood restaurants and small businesses where you’ll be able to eat and shop.

An iconic landmark of the area will be the San Fransokyo Gate Bridge, which will span the tide pools linking San Fransokyo Square to the Paradise Gardens Park obelisk. Once you cross the bridge, you’ll catch a view of the floating wind turbine atop an old fishing net tannery, powering the district from high in the sky. Clues to the area’s storied and charming past can be found in the details throughout San Fransokyo Square.

Outside a converted warehouse at the south end of San Fransokyo, you may have the opportunity to encounter Baymax. Today, Pacific Wharf is home to eateries featuring sourdough bread, ice cream sundaes, delicious Mexican fare, Asian dishes and more. You’ll still be able to enjoy all your favorite Pacific Wharf dining locations during this transformation.

When the transformation to San Fransokyo Square is completed this summer, you’ll find familiar favorites like soups in freshly baked bread bowls, as well as many new Asian-inspired selections. The new Port of San Fransokyo Cervecería draws inspiration from its tri-cultural influences with signage in English, Japanese and Spanish. Outside will be a fun and inviting beer garden decorated with festoon lights and papel picado.

The San Fransokyo Square Public Works Department is hard at work on this transformation. Be sure to stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for more details, and we look forward to bringing San Fransokyo Square to life in Disney California Adventure park this summer!

I think you can almost guarantee that’s a sign it’ll be happening at DL / DCA right? Just a matter of when

not really

WDW has 4 parks compared to the two in CA and from that article, MK still need a rez on weekends but they got more parks that can accommodate more people

so i dont know, i think both parks has to be really empty for them to do that

then again, ive been wrong about these kind of things all the time :lol: so dont listen to me

itll be cool though

I feel like most changes to how the parks are ran in the past couple years have started at WDW and made its way to DL once they tested that it doesn’t break anything.

wdw got a lot less APs though, theyre mostly known for having mostly out of town/international guests so opening it up at 2pm doesnt affect the place much especially spread through 4 parks

DL/DCA got way more APs that'll flood the two parks come 2pm

i mean they might do it eventually but the two parks does have its differences where one thing cant be employed by the other

Just got back from Disney World. That joint was HOT and PACKED. Insane wait times for rides. Star Wars at one time was over four hours.
Not the biggest Disney guy in the world so the trip was for the grandparents to spoil my daughter and it was her first time. Totally worth her meeting Olaf, Woody and Jessie but other wise I wouldn't have much interest in going back.

Did cop three really nice pins.

We’re heading to WDW end of March. Any tips? My son is 4. Any dining suggestions? Also trying to decide if we should be paying up for genie plus and individual lightning lanes etc.

genie+ yes,

lightning lane only if you really want to get on that ride and think your kid will enjoy it

rotr is the best attraction ever created so if you havent been in it, id say pay up or the ll

genie+ yes,

lightning lane only if you really want to get on that ride and think your kid will enjoy it

rotr is the best attraction ever created so if you havent been in it, id say pay up or the ll
Thanks for the info! ROTR was what I was assuming I’d just have to bite the bullet on but I’m sure it’ll be worth it. Haven’t been to Disney since 2013!

Really wanted to do the Disneyland/CA combo in April, but got tix to Universal Studios instead. Hoping to go by end of year though, been hard af since moving out of California.

I went a few weeks ago and got a boarding group early to Mickey's Run a train on Minnie thanks to rfx45 rfx45

The ride was amazing. It felt like you in were a cartoon. The only downside is it broke down 3 times so we went back and forth 3 times to it cause we decided to ride other rides in between till it was up.

On the plus side, they gave us lightening lane tickets, so on forth time back there when it was working we were zipped right on through.

We’re heading to WDW end of March. Any tips? My son is 4. Any dining suggestions? Also trying to decide if we should be paying up for genie plus and individual lightning lanes etc.

Crystal palace in magic kingdom for food. It’s pricey but one of the only places you’ll get real food in magic kingdom. It’s buffet style (I go for the prime rib) with characters from Winnie the Pooh.

this dudes pathetic :smh:

and hiw can the government even back him up when he openly admits he is doing this out of petty and vengeance for the company not supporting him?

hitting the parks today since my brother is coming down from the bay. we were gonna stay mom-wed but the rain in the forecast turned it into a day trip

this dudes pathetic :smh:

and hiw can the government even back him up when he openly admits he is doing this out of petty and vengeance for the company not supporting him?

Probably because it falls on state laws? Idk for sure. But the dude is an idiot.

its in the "law" now that he signed it and was backed up by his republican buddies hoping he wins the presidency next

i mean one of the dudes that did a speech is a former AP who complained about the covid19 protocols :rofl: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom