DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

march isn't too bad yet, april is when spring break kicks in usually and thats why that 3day socal deal blocks the back end of april

^ So local schools don’t have spring break until April? If that’s the case, I may risk it.

DW is a no-go around that time because most southern schools have spring break in March. But I’m guessing DL doesn’t attract as many folks from down here due to not being able to drive there.

i dont think so, i think march is still good especially early in the month

late march is probably risking it and id just stay away the whole month of april

you can also see at their calendar on what days they predict will be very busy by charging peak day tix prices for it

321.png

^ Appreciate that info. I think we're gonna try to go the 17th-23rd, so that works out pretty good.

Went yesterday and it was pretty empty. Would’ve gotten on more rides but my daughter took a 4 hour nap no matter how hard I tried waking her up. Still a great time though

So word from a friend is toontown will be next to get shut down and turned into toy story land. They’re gonna expand that area and take out the buildings behind it.

they are closing one attraction down and putting the Mickey ride through ride in its place, they are demolishing one of the backstage place to make room for the ride and use an old shop (or might be one of the other rides) as an entrance

kind of weird to have toy story land there with pixar pier at dca too but if they do then they're going to have to be very creative with their backstage stuff because they are running out of place since they aren't expanding their properties

They’re gonna move that stuff offsite since it’s mainly attraction repair stuff, nothing they need immediately. That’s why those buildings are expendable.

but i thought most of those stuff are actually needed when attractions close down and needs to be fixed asap?

i think those building behind toon town houses most of the parade stuff? i could be wrong but i could have sworn i heard somewhere that most of them are stored back there and gives them easy access to come and go

it doesn’t make sense that they would build a mickey ride and a toy story land...unless one of those got scrapped

mikey ride is going on an existing location and they are just bringing it in exactly the same from dw so that one isn't too far fetch and simple enough and fits within that land

toy story land seems off just because of pixar pier and i figure they'd renovate fantasyland or tomorrowland first before demolishing more backstage for new lands

they also got a lot more ip's, with frozen 2 coming out this year and paris getting arendale, i assume they'd prioritize that first

I don't think they would scrap Mickey and Minnie's ride for Toy Story Land, and I agree that it doesn't make sense due to Pixar Pier... Looking forward to the Get Your Ears On celebration... A week to go until my last trip before my AP expires (RIP)

Flights, hotel and park tickets booked for DL today. Now the anticipation begins. :lol:

You guys think MaxPass is a must? I’m not really feeling the whole paper ticket thing with FastPass, so I’m leaning towards forking over that bread.

Unless they changed it recently you can do a day per day basis. We got it and it was worth it. The in between times were shorter and being able to do it from your phone was nice. If it's not busy then you could probably do without it.

Back
Top Bottom