DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

thought this was interesting...

BBB347C8-B283-40DC-B121-B0DA5FDC2F67.png
Yikes! I’m a CM but I would never get an annual pass. It’s a perk why should we have to pay on top to visit. There are always blockout dates when bringing guests but there was almost never any blockout dates if the employee goes alone. I was hoping to catch galaxy's edge solo but since opening till August every day is blocked. We’ll have to see about the months to follow those dates haven’t released yet.

But anyone attending galaxy’s edge. This should show you how packed they plan on it being. Usually they block CM passes when they know it’s going to be chaotic. Hope y’all get to enjoy it

Yikes! I’m a CM but I would never get an annual pass. It’s a perk why should we have to pay on top to visit. There are always blockout dates when bringing guests but there was almost never any blockout dates if the employee goes alone. I was hoping to catch galaxy's edge solo but since opening till August every day is blocked. We’ll have to see about the months to follow those dates haven’t released yet.

But anyone attending galaxy’s edge. This should show you how packed they plan on it being. Usually they block CM passes when they know it’s going to be chaotic. Hope y’all get to enjoy it

Are you tired of being asked where do you make your magic? :lol:

I hope they announce reservations soon.

seriously, they’re waiting till the last second. how’s anybody supposed to plan a trip. that videos a joke. hotels have been sold out for a minute

i’ll still make last minute plans if i can get in :lol:

Last edited:
me and the fam are going to Tokyo Disneyland in October, has anyone been before and any recommendations?

went in 2017 and it was awesome. i would say the most important thing will be the weather. check average temps for those dates and plan accordingly. i’ve heard it can get really hot and humid but can also be pretty cold. I went in may and it was decent temps (around 70). Also if you can find a way to check crowds for the specific dates that’d help you plan out your days. I’ve heard lines can get out of hand there (i didn’t experience this though). the food is great! try any and everything. everybody is super polite.

have a blast man, i definitely want to go back in the next few years. disney sea is an awesome park. completely different from any other disney lark i’ve been too.

if you have any specific questions feel free to DM me

seriously, they’re waiting till the last second. how’s anybody supposed to plan a trip. that videos a joke. hotels have been sold out for a minute

i’ll still make last minute plans if i can get in :lol:
LOL

New Mickey Mouse attraction coming to Disneyland's Toontown in 2022

Mickey-Minnie-Runaway-Railway.jpg

Toontown will be the home of Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway, a cutting-edge dark ride slated to open in 2022, park officials announced Friday.

The project will send guests on a wild train ride through a Mickey Mouse cartoon short and a landscape where anything goes. The ride is a huge boost to an area that's hasn't seen a major refurbishment since it opened in 1993.

The Runaway Railway is currently under construction at Disney World and will open at Hollywood Studios in 2020. Officials said the Disneyland version will include special details making it unique to the California park.

The announcement is fitting given that Mickey Mouse is celebrating 90 years. This is Disneyland's first Mickey-themed major ride-through attraction, and the Runaway Railway is just the latest in a series of new attractions slated to open at Disney's California parks in the next few years.

The most anticipated addition, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, opens May 31 in Disneyland (and Aug. 29 at Disney World).

Work also is continuing on a Marvel-themed super-hero land in Disney California Adventure. While details are still to come, one of the attractions will feature Spider-Man and allow guests to wield super abilities.

Officials said the attraction will introduce a technologically advanced interface that will allow guests to see what it's like to be a super hero. Opening dates have not been announced.

New Mickey Mouse attraction coming to Disneyland's Toontown in 2022

Mickey-Minnie-Runaway-Railway.jpg

Toontown will be the home of Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway, a cutting-edge dark ride slated to open in 2022, park officials announced Friday.

The project will send guests on a wild train ride through a Mickey Mouse cartoon short and a landscape where anything goes. The ride is a huge boost to an area that's hasn't seen a major refurbishment since it opened in 1993.

The Runaway Railway is currently under construction at Disney World and will open at Hollywood Studios in 2020. Officials said the Disneyland version will include special details making it unique to the California park.

The announcement is fitting given that Mickey Mouse is celebrating 90 years. This is Disneyland's first Mickey-themed major ride-through attraction, and the Runaway Railway is just the latest in a series of new attractions slated to open at Disney's California parks in the next few years.

The most anticipated addition, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, opens May 31 in Disneyland (and Aug. 29 at Disney World).

Work also is continuing on a Marvel-themed super-hero land in Disney California Adventure. While details are still to come, one of the attractions will feature Spider-Man and allow guests to wield super abilities.

Officials said the attraction will introduce a technologically advanced interface that will allow guests to see what it's like to be a super hero. Opening dates have not been announced.
2022?? :smh:

rt from la to orlando 187
seen on slick deal
for select dates
flight usually most expensive thing
so hop on it if u can

What would yall recommend checking out if going to Disney World with the wifey..no kids with us thank God

Back
Top Bottom