DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

quick story of my park visit today

i had sw rez for yesterday but i had an unexpected meeting in anaheim today so i called that hotline for adding guests to see if i can move my rez and no go but the cs did suggest to go to launch bay if im gon' be in the park anyways

so i get to DL in the afternoon today and explained the situation to the dude at launch bay and he said he cant help me but he might someone who can and brought me to the starcade, i thought dude was just gon' let me cut in hyperspace mountain as a consolation :lol:

but dude sat me at a desk and a cm came over to me, i explained the situation again and after some work... boom, i was in SWGE again... loved it that sometimesd they'd go beyond the call of duty to help out their guests

went to droid depot right away to get the batuan credit spira (gift card) and once i exited the depot and looked left... thats where the line to the cantina just to put the name on a rez :smh: really annoying because i really just wanted that first edition battle of endor tiki mug but that system is just flawed and they are screwed once it opens to the public

i was pretty much out of there within 2 hours though, got to ride smugglers twice, ate at docking bay twice, tried blue milk, rounded the shops multiple times and really fought hard not to buy anything and i am done... cantina was a no go again and i didnt really want to pay $200 for the lightsaber

anyways... heres some pics
spira gc.jpg

chix tip yip.jpg

oioi puff 4.jpg

cold shrimp 1.jpg

mfalcon.jpg

sleepy batuu.jpg

sw merch 1.jpg

sw merch 2.jpg

frozen had an asian anna and black kristoff and a white olaf
frozen 6.14.19.jpg

and the live lion king show at dca was awesome... must see
dca lion king.jpg

Sooo. I just realized I missed the lion king parade. Aren't they changing frozen to the lion king play? We saw it a couple of months ago, and I thought it would have been perfect. Green milk is super weird.

frozen isnt going anywhere anytime soon, its a huge hit and it cost a lot to change it up, aldding lasted more than 10+ years

i didnt try the green milk because i was full :lol:

lion king isnt a parade, its an outdoor stage show, i have some clips but im too lazy to upload so i just looked for someone recording on yt :lol:

its great for what they do in 20min

Ok, they didn't replace the frozen show, they just added the lion king. It looks like it was the play minus all the costumes. You didn't miss anything with the green milk. Tasted almost perfumey. Now would be good to bring back Aladdin, I liked that one, too.

The play was kind of like that on a grander scale. With the huge puppets and whatnot. Dam tickets were as much as a day ticket a dl, too.

I heard the milks weren't that great and to avoid it.

Had surgery last week so i gotta wait till I'm back to normal before going to Disneyland. I wanna check out the Lion King show and chill w/ my son before he starts Kinder.

That blue milk was good, nothing special. That green milk was uhhhm, flavorful? Kind of tasted like what I imagine potpourri would taste like.

I heard the milks weren't that great and to avoid it.

Had surgery last week so i gotta wait till I'm back to normal before going to Disneyland. I wanna check out the Lion King show and chill w/ my son before he starts Kinder.
:rofl: at folks hype about drinking milk with food coloring :lol:
thats all it is right????

No, it isn't. It was more like that lemon smoothie stuff from dca. I dont even think there was a drop of organic anything in it, lol.

Yeah, I'd maybe get the blue milk again, but that green I'll pass on. Anyone try the raspberry mixed dole whip, yet? Its gonna be a staple, for me

One of the first YouTube links at one of the trade showcases had the best of the ones in the savi shop, I dont think legacy lightsabers has been posted. We have too many in our house as it is, so I didn't even wanna look.

Back
Top Bottom