DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

WDW can be the best vacation you will ever take.

Whether you are a couple or a family or a group of friends, if you plan it right it will be life altering.

It's been so long since I've been to Disneyland. Pirates didn't even have Jack Sparrow yet.

Anyone else headed be to disneyland next month for the 60th anniversay
May 22nd they gonna be open 24hrs straight
I'm taking the fam

I went to Disneyland back when they would let military in for free. I walked in and walked out. I spent 30min in there. Not a place for a grown man.

best theme park ever (disneyland) on the sole fact that they not even checkin for alcohol or drugs, way too many times we've just walked in with vodka in water bottles and the dutch......good times. :pimp:

most memorable times with my wife were when we did NYE 2012 park reached full capacity by 10am :x though and if you left you couldn't come back in, think it closed at 2am

and my sister in law's 21st, pretty wild, we all drank & rolled and went to the mad hatters party rave thing, my bro in law couldn't handle himself though and security started following him around, so we had to dip, not trying to get banned or get in any trouble there.

we go usually in october/november(never crowded) when the christmas stuff is up. LOVE the haunted mansion when its the nightmare before christmas, space mountain,splash,indiana jones. star tours is great too.

I like getting out of space mountain and right after heading to that arcade/gift shop at the exit

toy story mania is my fave attraction at california adventures, wish pixar movies had more of that kind of 3D interaction, like for monsters inc or the incredibles

tower of terror is great too(love doing funny poses)

love the muppet 3D attraction too, wife be hating because i will always laugh at the same exact jokes :lol:
I went in jan they replaced the muppet 3d :smh:
And that michael Jackson 3d thing :smh:
The nightmare before Christmas is :pimp: though when they do it for the haunted mansion

I went to Disneyland back when they would let military in for free. I walked in and walked out. I spent 30min in there. Not a place for a grown man.
laugh.gif
 I'm saying.  I went to Disney World 3 times when I was young on family trips.  Had the time of my life.  I was probably like 6, 8, and 11.  To each their own, but unless you have kids that you are taking, I don't see why anyone over high school age would want to go.  

:lol:  I'm saying.  I went to Disney World 3 times when I was young on family trips.  Had the time of my life.  I was probably like 6, 8, and 11.  To each their own, but unless you have kids that you are taking, I don't see why anyone over high school age would want to go.  
Went when I was younger
And now I take my kids
I have more fun now than I did then
Never went with just me and my girl though
But u trippin if u think u can't have fun at disneyland

Went when I was younger
And now I take my kids
nah, that sounds reasonable and makes sense to me.  Having fun with your family, and seeing them have fun seems dope.  I'm just not even hip to what is current with Disney or anything like that so knowing that and the fact I don't have kids, it's just a no go for me is all I'm saying. 

Went when I was younger

And now I take my kids

nah, that sounds reasonable and makes sense to me.  Having fun with your family, and seeing them have fun seems dope.  I'm just not even hip to what is current with Disney or anything like that so knowing that and the fact I don't have kids, it's just a no go for me is all I'm saying. 
To be fair though
U don't need to be hip to the new stuff of disney
75% of it is the old stuff
U should at least see what's up
Take ur girl or something
Cool to spend a day there together

Magic mountain may be more up ur alley though
Try there

Me, wifey and little one went last year, thxgiving week. Good times.

I'm military so copped 3 day hopper on base for like 140 a piece(allows you to park hop from Disney to cal.adveture), got a hotel down the street for like 90 a night and flourished.

Daughter loved it, good times. Would go again.

Loved tower of terror!

I didn't drop no more than 1500 on three 3-day hopper passes, gas driving there from the bay area, hotel, food and souvenirs.

Was a few times people would walk up to us like "hey, we got a pass for xxx people, would ya'll like to join us?" So I saved lot of time that way and learned about fast passes as well.

Realized at night you don't wait long to get on a lot of rides as well.

Need to make my way to universal studios... how is that for those of you who've gone?!

To be fair though

Try there
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 I don't know if that's slander or nah LOL.

I'd have to take a plane to get to disney world or land, so it's not on my radar so far as trips to go on/money to spend with my girl.  But like I said, to each their own, and I completely see why it'd be a dope spot to see your family have fun, etc. 

For military they now offer us 3 day hoppers for $130, i think its a great deal. Love going there and i'm a grown man lol

My passes end the 18th of this month and im the opposite

lol...

I gotta convince my wife to renew lmao...

But i read all 3 pages and nobody mentioned "THE CHILI CONES" at cars land or "THE CHURRO ICE CREAM SANDWICH" in DTD

the churros are killer there.... The AYCE BBQ by splash mountain.

Pirates of the Carribean and the Haunted mansion lol... No matter how old you are and how many times you been on it you still scream in the elevator lmao...

The twilight zone tower of terror?!?!?! Cmon yall

Them Lobster Nachos tho :pimp:

The Thunder Ranch AYCE bbq is great.

We also did Ariels Grotto for my daughters bday, spent almost $200 for that food :smh: daughter enjoyed seeing the princesses tho

For military they now offer us 3 day hoppers for $130, i think its a great deal. Love going there and i'm a grown man lol

Exactly, I copped for 1st time last year and plan on going this year again when I get back from my deployment in Aug.

It's a 6-7 hr drive from Norcal but I don't mind. 8)

:lol:  I'm saying.  I went to Disney World 3 times when I was young on family trips.  Had the time of my life.  I was probably like 6, 8, and 11.  To each their own, but unless you have kids that you are taking, I don't see why anyone over high school age would want to go.  

Seems like a lot of people have posted why they like to go. Last time I went was a couple of years ago. I like the good, fun atmosphere of the Disney parks.

Me, wifey and little one went last year, thxgiving week. Good times.

I'm military so copped 3 day hopper on base for like 140 a piece(allows you to park hop from Disney to cal.adveture), got a hotel down the street for like 90 a night and flourished.

Daughter loved it, good times. Would go again.

Loved tower of terror!

I didn't drop no more than 1500 on three 3-day hopper passes, gas driving there from the bay area, hotel, food and souvenirs.

Was a few times people would walk up to us like "hey, we got a pass for xxx people, would ya'll like to join us?" So I saved lot of time that way and learned about fast passes as well.

Realized at night you don't wait long to get on a lot of rides as well.

Need to make my way to universal studios... how is that for those of you who've gone?!
IMHO
Universal hollywood is trash not sure about Orlando
After u go there once that's kinda it
Though holloween horror nights is CRAZY

To be fair though

Try there

:lol: :wow:  I don't know if that's slander or nah LOL.

I'd have to take a plane to get to disney world or land, so it's not on my radar so far as trips to go on/money to spend with my girl.  But like I said, to each their own, and I completely see why it'd be a dope spot to see your family have fun, etc. 
Noooooo Magic mountAin is :pimp:
Especially if u like dollar coasters
Tatsu
X2
Goliath
Full throttle
Are too damn :pimp:

Wait universal ain't trash I take it back
Just not as good as Magic mountain and disneyland
It's good to go
But once u go there's reLly nothing to get u to want to come back
U less it's halloween horror nights which can be legit scary

My passes end the 18th of this month and im the opposite

lol...

I gotta convince my wife to renew lmao...

But i read all 3 pages and nobody mentioned "THE CHILI CONES" at cars land or "THE CHURRO ICE CREAM SANDWICH" in DTD

the churros are killer there.... The AYCE BBQ by splash mountain.

Pirates of the Carribean and the Haunted mansion lol... No matter how old you are and how many times you been on it you still scream in the elevator lmao...

The twilight zone tower of terror?!?!?! Cmon yall

Them Lobster Nachos tho :pimp:

The Thunder Ranch AYCE bbq is great.

We also did Ariels Grotto for my daughters bday, spent almost $200 for that food :smh: daughter enjoyed seeing the princesses tho
I keep meaning to try ariels grotto
Is it better than goofys kitchen

No goofys kitchen is better food wise.

Ariels grotto u get a set menu, reminds me of costco food really

Exactly, I copped for 1st time last year and plan on going this year again when I get back from my deployment in Aug.

It's a 6-7 hr drive from Norcal but I don't mind. 8)

I'm from NorCal as well, not a bad deal living just an hour flight away! Keep in mind if you go in August, you'll have to use all 3 days by October or wait till October and buy a new pass that'll last through October 2016. I'm going in July to use my last day before I deploy again.

It's good to go

Magic mountain, as in 6 flags? Meh, to me all six flags are the same... seen one, seen all lol. I've been to the one here in the bay like 20x, plus as a kid my dad use to take me and my sisters all the time in Atlanta and St Louis. lol, I'm tired of 6 flags.

It's good to go

Magic mountain, as in 6 flags? Meh, to me all six flags are the same... seen one, seen all lol. I've been to the one here in the bay like 20x, plus as a kid my dad use to take me and my sisters all the time in Atlanta and St Louis. lol, I'm tired of 6 flags.
Bruh I'm telling u
Marine world is trash
Magic mountain is 10x as better
I have a gold pass which lets me go to any 6 flags
I drive to la to go to Magic mountain more than I go to Vallejo to hit up marine world
Trust me there is no comparison

Back
Top Bottom