DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

i think the news outlet got a shot of before they were let inside

i mean it should move smoothly as its the first wave and everything else is still closed but a big crowd that early and the regular attendance hasn't arrived yet

i am just curious how much they'd actually let inside at the time because in the previews days, lightsabers could have been a couple of hours wait already and cantina/bar could be an hour or two and not to mention smugglers run

i'm not looking forward to how much money i'll be spending at Galaxy's Edge :frown:
at minimum, i want to build a droid and pick up a backpack. but i know i'm gonna be getting shirts, food, drink, and whatever my wife and son want.

yah i am not into merch but damn

i want to at least get a tee, a hat, a magnet and maybe the ap tee and pin along with a lightsaber and a droid

the lightsaber and droid could probably wait but i really dont know when i'll be able to step back in there without dealing with a mosh pit

what i really, really want are those coke bottles and try out the food and beverages

i know i heard about building the droids before, but we talking life size droids or small put on my desk droids? :nerd:

normally i wont be too interested but each droid can have different personality chips and you can remote control it through the land and itll react differently depending on location

i forget about the price though

livestream i peeped earlier had it at 90min

i think the wait time on that ride is going to fluctuate a lot because the cantina and lightsabers have lower capacity hence people line up there for hours

it also helps that smugglers has a single riders so after i go through the whole queue, im just gon jump in single riders for a quick ride

thats $300 for the droid and saber alone

i saw that blue milk is like $8 too so that tells you the price of the food sand beverages as well

Some of the droids are pricey.
IMG_6599.PNG

Yeah, I'm going to do my best to not spend money in SW Land.

Most likely will fail lol

I’m just looking to get a droid, shirts and probably the coke bottle. It’s gonna be a mad house that first day everyone can Go.

based on the app, crowd doesn't seem too bad so hopefully it stays that way on my day of visit

gotg and soarin' are 30m wait with racers and toy story at 35m and incredicoaster at 10m

over at DL, big thunder at 30m, haunted at 20m, peter pan/indian at 40m and space at 60m

all decent times and i expected to be more especially on a friday

and want!

Exclusive Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge “Batuuan Spira” Metal Coin Disney Gift Card

available for purchase for $100 load and really a must have since you'd likely spend that much and more and you get this as a souvenir
star-wars-galaxys-edge-gift-card-coin-opening-day-may-2019_1-1200x900.jpeg

star-wars-galaxys-edge-gift-card-coin-opening-day-may-2019_2-1200x900.jpeg

star-wars-galaxys-edge-gift-card-coin-opening-day-may-2019_3-1200x900.jpeg

star-wars-galaxys-edge-gift-card-coin-opening-day-may-2019_6-1200x900.jpeg

star-wars-galaxys-edge-gift-card-coin-opening-day-may-2019_4-900x1200.jpeg

black-spire-gift-card-900x1200.jpeg

vid of droid building so if you're interested you can kind of breeze through it and not waste too much time in there, its pretty simple but there's till likely gon' be plenty of confusion once there

for $25k it better walk around, talk, cool me
dinner and give sloppy toppy

Back
Top Bottom