Disneyland? Don't laugh lol

Hey fam just seeing where I can find cheaper Disneyland tickets for a family of 3.

Wifeys bday is this Sunday and I want to surprised by taking her and our 2 year to Disneyland.

Buying sneakers make it a tad harder to afford a family trip to Disneyland lol. Any help is appreciated.

Los Angeles craigslist. Lots of time people buy the kind of Disneyland tickets that have an expiration date. From my experience this is the only way to get them discounted (friend of mine paid $60/ticket for 4 the day before they were going to expire)

I actually got lucky with craigslist as well the last time I went. I got 4 tickets for 55 dollars. This was such a huge deal that I was skeptical as to whether or not the tickets were real. Fortunately, they were. 

thanks for the help guys. ended up buying them from my work. 80 bucks each. bah! why cant these tickets be like six flags or universal where its discounted.

disney be like the nike of kids products.

thanks for the help guys. ended up buying them from my work. 80 bucks each. bah! why cant these tickets be like six flags or universal where its discounted.

make sure you don't eat at disneyland. ish is expensive

80 bucks each for both parks or just Disnyeland?

Not too bad of a deal. I've been an Annual Passholder for the last 5 years, the wifey and I love going and definitely get our moneys worth. You can make interest free payments on the AP's, :smile:

Damn.. CL next time....
Cal adv was the ish... Double fisted with blue moon, the wifey and kiddos :smokin

it was 80 for one park one day. I'm looking forward to paying 15 bucks for a slice of pizza lol.

yeah definitely will do season pass when my boy gets a little older. he only 2.5 years old

and yeah definitely Craigs next time Fo sho

Do a pass now when you don't have to pay for him. You start paying when he's 3. But I got away with it till my little man was 4 lol

that's pretty smart right there... I got til the end of the year (his birthday is in demcember) so gives me more time to save lol. thanks!

@EvoXR1   parking is $17,

There is an all you can eat BBQ RIBS and BBQ Chicken at disneyland. Its $23/per person and its well worth it. 

Thanks guys! All u can eat ribs... Gonna have to check it out next time for sure!

I wanted to ride the cars land but my son is only 2 and a half so he is still too small lol

Thanks guys! All u can eat ribs... Gonna have to check it out next time for sure!

I wanted to ride the cars land but my son is only 2 and a half so he is still too small lol

you can save some cash outside of Disneyland. earl of sandwich is pretty cheap. but you have to walk out of there and go to downtown Disney. you can also bring food into disneyland

it was 80 for one park one day. I'm looking forward to paying 15 bucks for a slice of pizza lol.

yeah definitely will do season pass when my boy gets a little older. he only 2.5 years old

and yeah definitely Craigs next time Fo sho

I heard Disney is fighting hard with resellers. you used to be able to buy a 5 day pass then rent it out with anybody. now they look at id with 4 or 5 day passes to make it non transferrable

Try finding a employee to sign you in. I know shameless people with plenty of money that gladly act poor and practically beg for a person to sign them in on Facebook! 

Anyone ever gone to Disneyland by themselves? If so, how was the experience? I'm thinking of putting this act on my bucket list.

Anyone ever gone to Disneyland by themselves? If so, how was the experience? I'm thinking of putting this act on my bucket list.

I havent but i so would. We actually just went to disneyland a few weeks ago. Bought a 3 day hopper thats good all summer so were headed to vegas then back to la to hit disnelyad again :smile: i cant wait. Space mountain was closed in June so thats first on my list this time around.

Back
Top Bottom