Disneyland? Don't laugh lol

Try finding a employee to sign you in. I know shameless people with plenty of money that gladly act poor and practically beg for a person to sign them in on Facebook! 
i met up a girl who said she could hook me up like this...met her at a bar and gave her a fake name though 
frown.gif

craigslist is a definite go to spot when trying to find theme park tickets. another reason ppl sell them is cause they win them at work/radio contests etc and have no desire going, would rather make some quick money

The problem with buying tickets off Craigslist is that Disneyland now takes a picture of the person the day the ticket is activated, and whenever they scab your ticket after that your picture comes up. Say they have 4 day hoppers, If they have already used the ticket then their picture is attached to the ticket. So if you buy their ticket off of them because they didn't use their last day, and their picture comes up when they scan it, they will confiscate the ticket and not let you in. The only way Craigslist will work is if the ticket hasn't been used at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom