Dissecting The Air Jordan 11 “Concordâ€

Originally Posted by tr1cksone

Honestly I've been waiting for this. I heard there was a vid of 11s being broken down but couldnt find it.

If it took so much effort to take apart I'm hoping they last with regular wear and tear. Nice to see full length air, I know some of us had doubts, and some thick !** foam, the %*+** is loaded. Now I'm curious about some other retros like the busted !** stealth 3s that feel like you're wearing wooden clogs or the wolf grey 5s which have atrocious quality. cardboard feeling and looking with wear.

Yeah, I got the ID4 V's from last year and they feel horrible on feet.Such a hard sole and the shoe feels stiff overall.It's funny to see some of the emotional reactions from some NTers ! For some shoes !

I can understand why all you guys have the mentality of "beat it to the ground 1st" & dissect it.

I'm all for that, but this refreshing as well to see a COMPLETELY DS shoe getting dissected.

Heck I don't even own a pair and even if I did, I wouldn't care what the next man does with his pair.

Kudos to you OP, I hope you do all the other number sig as well.

One thing though, I'd like to see someone dissecting a RETRO vs OG comparison.

Must be a stolen shoe display from mall. 
eyes.gif

wink.gif

Good job i always wondered if was actually full length air or pods like air max 95's...keep me comin
As for dissecting a brand new pair of Concords... YOLO!

As long its not my js i could care less. its always nice to see, what materials were used to construct an iconic shoe.

Dissecting a DS pair of Concords. SMH
That's disrespect in my book.

But it's not my shoes, you got some mad ballz.
Props for providing quality info on what these truly consist of.

I'm so glad to see someone dissect these. This is a really informative post that's appreciated over here.

Back
Top Bottom