Dissecting The Air Jordan 11 “Concordâ€

b-grade concord XI dissect hahahha nice try
happy.gif

i'm not impress with that

Dang this isn't a good look I had to pay like 267 for this and your just cutting them up I wish I had money to blow like that lol.

Wish dude would be more specific about what version these were? Size. Early release. Store he got em from. Ect.

Whats the point? research. great post OP. Im always curious as to what the inside of these shoes look like. Whats gonna happen to the other shoe? blow it up? or display?

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

those could have been mine..........

^ Word. What about someone who got shut out of a pair and this dude does this with them? For Fun? Smh

laugh.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif
 at the people's feelings who are hurt over this thread.

"those could've been mine"    
roll.gif

Thanks op for sharing  (B-grade or not)

Originally Posted by EMkicks

laugh.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif
 at the people's feelings who are hurt over this thread.

"those could've been mine"    
roll.gif

Thanks op for sharing  (B-grade or not)

+1 haha

OP didn't actually dissect the pair himself, he lifted the pics from a Chinese website (Kenu?) and covers up the watermarks.

this hurts my eyes and i got two pair can only imagine for the people who missed out on em or are trying to cop still

Come on guys, they're probably just b-grades. I have a pair of Air Randy pairs (yeah i folded and pre-ordered amidst the mayhem) just sitting in a box too, ended up getting a couple pairs on NDC, so I have no use for them. I was thinking of doing something similar and make it into some "shoe art" type of project
smile.gif
if not i'd sell them, but do people actually buy the b-grades?

Originally Posted by S329

Come on guys, they're probably just b-grades. I have a pair of Air Randy pairs (yeah i folded and pre-ordered amidst the mayhem) just sitting in a box too, ended up getting a couple pairs on NDC, so I have no use for them. I was thinking of doing something similar and make it into some "shoe art" type of project
smile.gif
if not i'd sell them, but do people actually buy the b-grades?

If they're thirsty enough, YES!
Just look at the fake/variant/b-grade videos on YouTube.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom