Dissecting the AJ23

^LOOK AT THE PICTURES CAREFULLY MAN, HE DIDN'T SHOW THE CHASSIS. ITS BONDED TO THAT!!!

(and you still think your all that even after you were ostracized by the shoe design thread, and got a lot of people ticked of at your out of place, andobnoxious remarks! STOP CLOWNING MAN!)

I know im about a month late, but I was very disappointed when I put these on my feet. They were so flat I was mad.

smh.gif
at jb

eek.gif
at the gravedigging.

But i still do not believe this thread at all...who knows what the photographer could of taken out.

Its obvious to any AJXX3 owner, all the things they mentioned that were left out, can easily be felt when you have em on.

The IPS, the TPU Heel counter, and everything the photographer mentioned are inside the XX3.

I never copped these, only tried them on at Champs when they dropped. I was with my friend, he asked me how they felt, I said: "they feel okay, but theyalso seem like they're really cheap."

So, turns out I was right - only JB could cut corners like that on a major release, charge almost 2 bills, lie about being Green, and get cats on messageboards like "I still like them!"

If MJ himself walked into your house, punched you in the face and pissed on your computer, then walked out, you'd still be on here going "I like theway he played, so it's okay."

It's pathetic. Take a stance. Be a man. J Brand ain't never done nothing to you but screw you over for money. Why are you loyal?

ionno about you guys, but these shoes feel great on my feet, they start off a little stiff... but they still feel good.... i havn't bballed in mine, iveonly worn them casually around the office... the full length zoom does its job for me....

In reality IPS is just a nice way to cut cost on Zoom air bags and pretend it's "pillars" or "triangles" or whatever they do since XXwhereas it's just EVA midsole now in Jordan shoes...

Originally Posted by weknowdrama

In reality IPS is just a nice way to cut cost on Zoom air bags and pretend it's "pillars" or "triangles" or whatever they do since XX whereas it's just EVA midsole now in Jordan shoes...

qft, sadly.

jordan hasnt been great in a long while. get a lebron or kobe sig if you want a good ballin shoe.

Back
Top Bottom