Dissecting the AJ23

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Funny thing is.. I thought he was cutting up a pair of fakes...

By the way... this shoe is all but Green. Even Factory workers snickered when they heard that.

The only XX3s that are Green are Ray Allens..

Damn Straight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by R3B0W

I love posts like these!!!...there should be a sticky with all the Jordan dissections that have been done by Niketalk members...

yes! this was a great post. although most of us already know jb (and nike, for that matter) are nothing but liars. but thanks to posts like these we KNOW!

it's all blantant lies. their marketing campaign was flawless until now. it would be great if we all took a stand and held them to the standards thatalways claim to have. the more and more products they release, the more we see their products have absolutely ZERO integrity.

and to think their whole platform was the "considered ethos."

smh.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

I think the real travesty is the workshop these shoes are made in not the descriptive names they put on materials!

QFT. good point. but still, they out right LIED about the shoe.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

You tell em!!....I still love my xx3 and I think they are comfortable so screw it.

and this is exactly why quality has gone way down and prices continue to rise. because of consumers like u who don't care that they're getting bentover.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I love mine...im wearin my allstars right now. I do agree with the xx2 comment though, they are GREAT ballin shoes...I still wear mine on the court.

agreed also on the 22s.

wow, thanks for the info. I just got rid of mines not too long ago. I like how JB makes their shoes look like something they're not. When will the madnessend?? another reason i chilled out with the Jays. but I can't lie. this year looks good with the retro's. white cement 3's and 4's anyone?space jams? I wonder if someone dissected the 11's...

Could someone elaborate a little on why this shoe isn't as "green" as JB says it is.

Is the XX3 more greener than previous models? Thanks

I remember first putting these on and feeling like I was disappointed in the comfort. Especially when I tried to play in them, they are one of the flattestJordans I've ever played in.

Wow thanks for the info. If only someone would donate a pair of all the 1-23 Jordans to see what they lied about on all of those.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

kenlu has a TON of dissections just search for them, i might make a thread later on...........

no need for a new thread

kenlu dissections here
http://www.kenlu.net/forum/tags/dissect/

on the XX dissection on the last page, it looks like ips is just hollowed out bits in the inner sole focusing the same rubber on specific areas. man, i wasexpecting something like little plastic units.

more pics for pple who don't believe these XX3s are legit

the guy told me he was gon cut thru the middle of the outsole but he couldn't cuz o' the carbon plate

Who care's i buy shoe's b/c of how they look as long as they are eye appealing that's enuff 4 me some of you guy's are str8 square'sman
laugh.gif

Absolutely amazing!!! Thanks for posting this, although, it really makes you wonder. Funny, I wondered why the XX3 felt so different than the other IPS models,especially XXI and XX, now you know. 175 retail just does not buy what it used to...

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Who care's i buy shoe's b/c of how they look as long as they are eye appealing that's enuff 4 me some of you guy's are str8 square's man
laugh.gif
naw...i gotta cop kicks cuz i know they look good as well as perform good.

Its real low if they lied to people.

but I don't care, they're a "considered" shoe and they are both beautiful and advanced for a "considered" shoe.

That kenlu thread is beyond interesting...learned some great things like:

Penny 1 has forefoot zoom
Zoom Lebron 2 / 3 have split forefoot zoom units (no wonder why I love them)
OG Jumpman Pro had full length carbon AND zoom.
Pippen 4 has forefoot zoom on an angle

Back
Top Bottom