DJ AM: Gone too Far

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I don't see why the Coroner said it was accidental when the investigation at the scene said that it wasn't.

i didnt read anywhere that the investigation said it was suicide. Dude took way too much and OD'd.
They found a crack pipe at the scene as well. Dude took way too much and ODd is not an accident. You believe what you want, I'll go with evidence.
Looked like a suicide to me. Had 8 UNDIGESTED Oxy's in his stomach, and he had one in his throat, meaning that he was still swallowing pillsas he was dying.
frown.gif

*%@$ this guy. For real, how can you idolize this loser? So getting paid to "talk" to people by MTV is helping? Using that money to buy drugs, thentelling people not to do them. Infinitely hypocritical.

saw the preview, definitely checking this out. I dont really think its mtv cashing in but more so that they are paying him homage, just my two cents.

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

*%@$ this guy. For real, how can you idolize this loser? So getting paid to "talk" to people by MTV is helping? Using that money to buy drugs, then telling people not to do them. Infinitely hypocritical.

we don't know when this was recorded tho...and from what i understand he was off drugs until the plane crash...

i can see myself crying alot from this show...

*%@$ this guy. For real, how can you idolize this loser? So getting paid to "talk" to people by MTV is helping? Using that money to buy drugs, then telling people not to do them. Infinitely hypocritical.
Bit of a callous point of view. I'm not one of those, "addiction is a disease and totally out of their control believingpeople," but I don't believe that he took the show with the intention of making money so he could get more drugs. The intent here is obviouslyentirely positive and helping people. You wouldn't take relationship advice from a nun would you?

I can only hope that a lot of you caught the last 2-3 minutes of this episode.

Originally Posted by DatzToothLess

Bit of a callous point of view. I'm not one of those, "addiction is a disease and totally out of their control believing people," but I don't believe that he took the show with the intention of making money so he could get more drugs. The intent here is obviously entirely positive and helping people. You wouldn't take relationship advice from a nun would you?
Exactly. It is definitely more effective when someone who dealt/is dealing with addiction is the one trying to help rather than some goody goodythat only studied the subject tries to preach what he read in a textbook. On another note, his death will have a major effect on those he tried to help or hashelped since now they know that addiction is not something that is just undesirable but a condition with REAL consequences that anyone struggling withaddiction can be hit with regardless of their intentions to help themselves or others.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom