DJ AM Passed

RIP DJ AM
i dont know many family members or friends who die from old age. i dont want to bash anybody, just offering perspective. my grandfather who died of liverfailure drank too much. my friend who died last week had a weak heart, so when he drank and took his pescription medicine, he had a heart attack in his sleepat age 26. my coworker died from lung cancer because she smoked like a chimney. does that mean you can't have any sympathy for these people? life is tooshort to be sitting on your high horse and judging other people, especially after they are dead and gone. you don't have to know someone to understandtheir family is going through some hell right now. since dj am was a notable member here, whether you liked him or not, let the man rest.

The usually reputable and reliable People Magazine, is reporting, that DJ AM (aka Adam Goldstein) may have deliberately tried to kill himself. The suicidetheory is based off the findings of the officers on the scene.

When DJ AM was found in his apartment, he had eight undigested OxyContin pills in his stomach and a ninth in his mouth. The one unswallowed pill suggests thathe was taking the pills quickly, too quickly for his body to be able to handle. Also, directly next to his body, investigators found a crack pipe. When hisbody was shifted, crack was found underneath him.

Along with drugs, DJ AM had propped a mirror against the front door of the apartment along with the door to his bedroom, making it more difficult for officialsto get to him. He also had several personal items scattered out in the open near his body, including photos and love notes from his girlfriend, Haley Wood. Thetwo had recently split up and when DJ AM was found, close to his person was a Valentine's Day card that read: "Thank God you're in my life. I loveyou."

A law enforcement source reveals that this type of evidence could be linked to a suicide attempt, though at the moment, without any autopsy or toxicologyresults, it is still being treated as an accidental overdose.

No matter which way it turns out being, it is sad for it to have happened either way.

Tragic and unnecessary.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

The usually reputable and reliable People Magazine, is reporting, that DJ AM (aka Adam Goldstein) may have deliberately tried to kill himself. The suicide theory is based off the findings of the officers on the scene.

When DJ AM was found in his apartment, he had eight undigested OxyContin pills in his stomach and a ninth in his mouth. The one unswallowed pill suggests that he was taking the pills quickly, too quickly for his body to be able to handle. Also, directly next to his body, investigators found a crack pipe. When his body was shifted, crack was found underneath him.

Along with drugs, DJ AM had propped a mirror against the front door of the apartment along with the door to his bedroom, making it more difficult for officials to get to him. He also had several personal items scattered out in the open near his body, including photos and love notes from his girlfriend, Haley Wood. The two had recently split up and when DJ AM was found, close to his person was a Valentine's Day card that read: "Thank God you're in my life. I love you."

A law enforcement source reveals that this type of evidence could be linked to a suicide attempt, though at the moment, without any autopsy or toxicology results, it is still being treated as an accidental overdose.

No matter which way it turns out being, it is sad for it to have happened either way.

Tragic and unnecessary.

that crack addiction he had musta been killing him inside....drugs really do change a person whether it be the strongest i.e. crack to the lowest that ganja...sad story

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

When DJ AM was found in his apartment, he had eight undigested OxyContin pills in his stomach and a ninth in his mouth. The one unswallowed pill suggests that he was taking the pills quickly, too quickly for his body to be able to handle. Also, directly next to his body, investigators found a crack pipe. When his body was shifted, crack was found underneath him.

Along with drugs, DJ AM had propped a mirror against the front door of the apartment along with the door to his bedroom, making it more difficult for officials to get to him. He also had several personal items scattered out in the open near his body, including photos and love notes from his girlfriend, Haley Wood. The two had recently split up and when DJ AM was found, close to his person was a Valentine's Day card that read: "Thank God you're in my life. I love you."
looks like I was right.

RIP AM

is the memorial at the palladium something that anyone can go and pay respects at or is it private? im hearing both...i would love to show my respects to AM.dude will be missed.

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

looks like I was right.

RIP AM

Okay. You win.

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

looks like I was right.

RIP AM

Okay. You win.
that was for ben who has god's word regarding AM who claimed the breakup "was maybe 8% of the reason"

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

looks like I was right.

RIP AM

Okay. You win.
that was for ben who has god's word regarding AM who claimed the breakup "was maybe 8% of the reason"

Regardless. It doesn't matter because the only two people that would know the real reason is Adam and God. Give him the benefit of the doubt at least. Nowis not the time for a pissing contest.

looks like I was right.

RIP AM

How bout you go %%@# yourself for real, you are ignorant as to what demons were haunting this man and your thirstyness to be "in the loop" (whichyoure not) by talking your nonsense just exposes you for the heartless simp you are. A son, brother, friend, and mentor was taken from us way to early. Allowhim the peace he so righteously deserves and keep your crap to yourself.

ben vs some dude close to deckstar

just what i was waiting for; niketalk never fails me

why the #%+% do you people care so much?

stop being so judgmental. adam was part of our community and an amazing amazing guy.

damn it man.

#%+%!

RED FLAG is prob that same dude who blasted Ben on some youtube video a while back.
dude has an agenda for some reason.

anyway... 8-9 pills?....while I can't speak from personal experience I'm pretty sure that's nothing for a long time drug user

Back
Top Bottom