DJ Hero.

So my sister just got this for Christmas.

I'm about to try it in a few.

Any cool things you can do to/with it? Can you add more songs than what's on there?

Haven't tried it yet but it seems cool/hard.

Great game.

There are only 2 track packs out right now. I've got the David Guetta one, and it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

got it for my stepdad. can't wait till he opens it.
roll.gif
It's all about buying gifts that you can put to gooduse.. I bought my little cousin super smash bros for the wii
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

got it for my stepdad. can't wait till he opens it.
roll.gif
It's all about buying gifts that you can put to good use.. I bought my little cousin super smash bros for the wii
pimp.gif
LOL. My stepdad plays videogames hardbody though. Plays me in madden, ncaa, nba2k and everything.

He and ma dukes play guitar hero all the damn time.

so is this game like techno and stuff? or hip hop? and what do you do in the game lol, just mix?

and what is the renegade mix? ok scratch this question, i see renegade is eminem/jay-z...

but the first line of questions still applies...

better build turntable

comes with a stand for the turntable

comes with the game

and Eminem/Jay-z track pack

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

so is this game like techno and stuff? or hip hop? and what do you do in the game lol, just mix?

and what is the renegade mix?

its a little of everything

from Daft Punk to Jay-z & Eminem to Masta Ace, Poison

its basically premade blends and u scratch,crossfade etc..you also get a set of "drops" that u can place throughout the song to add ur own touch

I actually hate all of those games, I feel like they're dumbing down society and making us settle for less. Just like the people who purchased thoseXI's that came out.

I'm thinking about getting this game. I don't want the clutter in my living room though.

I used to play beatmania like a fiend.

Daft Punk FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom