DJ Khaled shows his road sneaker collection

Dude's 3's had the exact shape of a banana 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Horrible collection for rich guy...
Im sure he dont know nothing about the shoe and just got what others like

Same as wale I dont like him and just gets any shoes to wear that are out..i am sure that no rapper knows the history of the shoe..smh

i hope wale happens to be lurking and sees this blatant disrespect.
30t6p3b.gif

and how did he crease those 3s so badly...

Please look up wale's collection LA KB24. 
He buys what he likes and his passion for sneakers was evident back in '03. Wale used to work @DTLR, and if he was showing out 3s "for no reason" they would have nike air on the back
smokin.gif

I have seen his collection and I like idk I just dont like how they look with lebrons..maybe cuz I dont like wale alot except that one song chillin

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Horrible collection for rich guy...
Im sure he dont know nothing about the shoe and just got what others like

Same as wale I dont like him and just gets any shoes to wear that are out..i am sure that no rapper knows the history of the shoe..smh

i hope wale happens to be lurking and sees this blatant disrespect.
30t6p3b.gif

and how did he crease those 3s so badly...

Please look up wale's collection LA KB24. 
He buys what he likes and his passion for sneakers was evident back in '03. Wale used to work @DTLR, and if he was showing out 3s "for no reason" they would have nike air on the back
smokin.gif

I have seen his collection and I like idk I just dont like how they look with lebrons..maybe cuz I dont like wale alot except that one song chillin

I dont hate on Khaled.. but I can say I respect Wale alot more. Dude worked to get to where he is... not saying Khaled didn't... but Wale had to work alot harder. He aint payin for kicks anymore.

Trust me on that. Him NOR his crew. He takes alot of guff on NT but he's a good dude.

I dont hate on Khaled.. but I can say I respect Wale alot more. Dude worked to get to where he is... not saying Khaled didn't... but Wale had to work alot harder. He aint payin for kicks anymore.

Trust me on that. Him NOR his crew. He takes alot of guff on NT but he's a good dude.

Back
Top Bottom