DJ Khaled x Jordan Brand

If you're a limited talent individual and the majority of your income depends on staying in the spotlight and the hype surrounding you; Wouldn't you clown around and hype yourself as much as possible?
As a limited talent individual, I know I damn sure would.

XII Black Metallic Gold (W) (3 Years)
1652788773119.jpeg

I High Wings (5 Years)
1652788685641.jpeg

II Nightshade (8 Years)
1652788805738.jpeg

III 5Lab3 (8 Years)
1652788836877.jpeg

I don't want to make fun of this guy's weight, but motivation to do what exactly? The dude isn't any type of motivational speaker and doesn't do anything to inspire people.

How did Jordan Brand go from the famous "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career" quote to "Keep Going"???

All he does is yell corny catchphrases or useless bland slogans.

I'm under the assumption Jordan Brand is trying to appeal to all demographics with their involvement with DJ Khaled since we're supposed to be an inclusive society now, especially with all the commercials and print ads that depicts all sorts of groups/types.

But DJ Khaled isn't the ideal person to use to plug or promote anything because of his unlikable buffoonery. He clearly isn't a likable overweight dummy like the late Chris Farley.

It's like people make fun of his weight by default due to his antics and ignorance. It was basically common comments/jokes all across Twitter during that NBA All-Star Saturday Night that it made no sense with him judging a dunk contest when his out of shape physique doesn't enable him make a reasonable leap.

Back
Top Bottom