DMP QUEST, ANYONE?

aight, send the pics to me and i'll post for you. imagine if the dmp's are completely scrapped, and you buy those..ultra rare! haha

yah we wanna see. if you could pm me an address for the store pls do tnx!

got the pics, who can i send it to? what's the e-mail add? the owner told me that i can order for sizes but he's not sure if he can supply, he has to check with the factory first. he also told me that the DMP will be available next month in the states.(sana totoo)

got it. whew, pinagpawisan ako when i saw it.. lol... i'll post pics tonight when i get home from work

i couldn't wait so here are some pics,
f28sqe.jpg

f28sw5.jpg

posted them at the jb forum dmp thread too. thanks choy! i used to be called "butchoy" lol...

After seeing the pics, I'll still go with my earlier comment.

Hmmm...

Those look like kicks which would pop up on promoshoes' site.

so kingcrux, in other words fake?
Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1 and loads of laspag nike tennis shoes

^would you care to elaborate? coz, i'm planning to do business with the owner but if he is saying thing that he's not, might as well scrap my idea.(sorry i don't know things about promoshoes' stuff) tnx kingcrux

I think the best way to determine the authenticity of the shoes is to get pics from all angles: tags, soles, etc.

My initial reaction to the the pics, coupled with what our partners in China told me, is that they're legit but I can only be really sure if we can get to see more pics.

Despite what the others say about the delay of the DMP's in the Jordan thread, according to our partners in China who manufactures Nike and Jordan clothing, the main reason why it was delayed was because 1210 pairs of the XI's and 874 pairs of the VI's were 'lost' when the shoes were sent to another sub-contractor for embossing.

I actually wanted to write this on the Jordan thread but I'd rather post them here. Selfish as it may sound, I really doubt majority of the so-called J collectors there. There are only a few who can be trusted and know what they're saying, yung iba, all talk lang.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"... it was like meeting Black Jesus" - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

^other pics are still with jamespiritu or if you want i can send it to you cause i don't know how to post pics. :smile:-) sorry

aight i'll post the pics now

LASER IV's (something's fishy about the midsole. the released version had black midsoles, no white part)
f3722r.jpg

f3729v.jpg

f372gh.jpg

DMP's
f372mf.jpg

f374ec.jpg

f374h3.jpg

f374mu.jpg

f374pi.jpg

f374u8.jpg

GROUP PIC (again those laser iv's...hmm...)
f3750x.jpg

f37587.jpg

OTHER STORES
f375p1.jpg

f375w6.jpg

ALL PICS CARE OFF CHOY

Hmm..the DMP looks good...just need to check the size tag, inside sole and close up of stitching of the Jumpman...

As for the Laser IV Black/Red...need more clear pix...

How much are DMP again?

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

the laser 4 is a sample i saw the tag it starts at 30........ the black midsole has 05......

Quote:
Size 11 or 11.5 samples?

King is right. Samples come in ONLY size 9.

Choy, baka the stocks your friend has are those from the batch that got 'lost' :evil:
devil.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"... it was like meeting Black Jesus" - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

The shoes in the background look real especially the xix's shroud but why do they still have first games?

Quote:
Does that say "LORDAN"?

:lol:
laugh.gif

Actually, the reason why it looks like an 'L' is because they're not laced up. The moment you lace them, it will go back to looking like a 'J'...

It was kinda freaky really but then when you realize what's really up with it, you'll end up laughing...

Just like I did :wink:
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom