DMP QUEST, ANYONE?

^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
I realized the real ones also say "LORDAN" :wow:
embarassed.gif

ck- maybe, i really dont know but if the 4'ss were in my size i would buy it then confirm it with fellow nters paguwi ko sa nov.

Good thing I found this before creating a new post...

Huli na naman ako sa balita: so the DMPs won't hit the stores here?
[/b]

Don.

I highly doubt it.

But it's so hard to predict the revamped Nike Philippines

i hope they released it here..or maybe we will get 3 pairs and auction it just like the lbj3 china edition...that's bad for me...

Hmmm... It's now confirmed that the DMP's will drop on the 28th; it just makes my anniversary trip more meaning ful :rofl:
roll.gif

Do you think they will sell more than 1 package per customer? I really would like to get two pairs for myself :evil:
devil.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

^ if they're strict about 1 pack per customer, bring someone along para you can buy two for sure
Nike AM 2003 IDs, Jordan XX, Jordan XIV "last shots" retro, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, AZG 1, and loads of old and laspag nike bball, running and tennis shoes

ang problema us release lang daw, so tayong mga andito sa Pinas pahirapan kumuha nito.
Nike AM 2003 IDs, Jordan XX, Jordan XIV "last shots" retro, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, AZG 1, and loads of old and laspag nike bball, running and tennis shoes

^ :rofl:
roll.gif

huwag james, it's gonna be a rumble out there... baka masaktan pa sila :D
happy.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

Has anyone made arrangements on how to get your pack?

I'm gonna be in NY when it drops and I'm not really sure if I can get myself one :rolleyes
eyes.gif
>:
mad.gif
The hype is waaaaayyy to much and I'd really be lucky if I manage to get a pack :\
ohwell.gif

Tsikenjoy, what are the chances of getting them in Jersey? If it's not as crazy as NY, I may drive there and we can hunt for them together...

Vince and James, if you're getting them via eastbay and the latter allows more than 1 pack, can you try to get me one as well? Please? :\
ohwell.gif
I don't mind paying extra...

The last time I ever camped out for a J release was during the Alts and it was crazy... But this is gonna be crazier! Worst of all, my MAIN intention of going there is to celebrate my anniversary :D
happy.gif
so I may not be able to show as much enthusiasm :rolleyes
eyes.gif
she might think something else :rofl:
roll.gif

KC, CJM... being more seasoned than I am, can you introduce any hook ups in NY?

Please? Please? Please? Anyone?

Plan 1 : Eastbay

Plan 2 : Campout. where? don't know yet. last release
of the laser 4 black was crazy here in LA
mad.gif

naubusan tuloy ako
laugh.gif

I'll probably call around.....

Plan 3 : Ebay ..... damn i hope not dahil di ko ma-aafford..

Quote:
Tsikenjoy, what are the chances of getting them in Jersey? If it's not as crazy as NY, I may drive there and we can hunt for them together...

not as crazy as ny but i think we have fewer stores that has em....masyado maaga para magscout kasi dpa nila hawak ang stock.....ano size mo?? loaded ka naman so hahanap ako ng salesman na masasampal ng pera ehehe....madamay nadin ang pair ko nyehehehe
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

Quote:
not as crazy as ny but i think we have fewer stores that has em....masyado maaga para magscout kasi dpa nila hawak ang stock.....ano size mo?? loaded ka naman so hahanap ako ng salesman na masasampal ng pera ehehe....madamay nadin ang pair ko nyehehehe

I'm a size 9... How many stores in Jersey you know are confirmed getting them? Apparently, they should have their stocks by the 17th..

Contrary to what people here believe or like to believe, I'm not loaded - si airwin yun... Perhaps people mistaken me for him but siya ang batman, robin lang ako :D
happy.gif

Anyways, pag nakapag scout ka na, PM mo ako pare... I was discussing with airwin on the ways to bribe the sales people who works for outlets that will carry the DMP :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

Man, this is one time I wish I was the Sultan of Brunei's adopted son :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Man, this is one time I wish I was the Sultan of Brunei's adopted son

Just one time?

I ALWAYS wish that...hehe...

dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

tsiken, if you want, you can come down to NY and we'll camp out together :D
happy.gif
I reckon my gf won't be too thrilled but I'll be solely hers from the 24th till the 27th :lol:
laugh.gif

But my first option is still to go to Jersey and avoid the mess; of course, if you can get us a sales person to bribe :evil:
devil.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I'll be staying at the Waldorf because it's the nearest to NikeTown and also because I have a free 3-nights accomodation there...

waldorf, maryland? samin ka na magstay, dun ka matulog katabi ng display case, libre mo lang akong dmp. hehe

tsiken baka makalimutan mo kung sino nagpakilala sa iyo kay "mang mike" :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

ano ba balita men sa mga alipores natin?
Philippines[/b]
mber No.80[/b]​

Quote:
I'll be staying at the Waldorf

indi ka nga loaded...waldorf astoria......nakaihi na ata ako sa malapit na mcdo dyan ehehe

Quote:
Man, this is one time I wish I was the Sultan of Brunei's adopted son

right now i'd rather be a shoe salesperson in a store releasing dmp!

Quote:
tsiken, if you want, you can come down to NY and we'll camp out together

yoko masaksak ehehehe

Quote:
tsiken baka makalimutan mo kung sino nagpakilala sa iyo kay "mang mike"

kaw may kasalanan kaya puro pasa katawan ko...

roll.gif

roll.gif

Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom