DMP XI's EYELETS ROLLCALL

I don't know if this has been done before, but i really just wanted to see how many people on niketalk actually have a pair and where did you get it from?
If you guys would like to share your stories and reactions when opening and seeing them with the jordan on the eyelets, do share.

Champs (ca)
copped with my boy 14 hour wait.
opened at same time and i was like 0_0 because i thought they had took all them back cause the bleeding and figured they had forgotten some. There was a guy infront of me who wanted a 8.5 and they said only one left was 9 and then he left and i got it! End of story.

EDIT:anybody actually know how much of these are out there cause i remember it was like 300 but im not really sure.

23ssy1j.jpg

2w4llyq.jpg

nice find and nice pics
pimp.gif

IMO, i don't like the gold eyelets. if i opened my DMP box and saw that, i'd be like
sick.gif

i was sort of sad at first to be honest cause it was bleeding already on the very top, but then i was just like whatever about them

damn....lucky. i know you were juiced when he passed on them haha. but like the guy above me, i prefer the "naked" eyelets. still would be nice tohave though. unfortunately, i just sold my dmp11 yesturday still icy for only $160 cause i never wear them and thought i wouldnt miss them, but already regretit badly....

^^^if it was already bleeding on the shoe, i would have been hella mad. i've heard of people peeling off the letters when they got them just to prevent itfrom bleeding

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

damn....lucky. i know you were juiced when he passed on them haha. but like the guy above me, i prefer the "naked" eyelets. still would be nice to have though. unfortunately, i just sold my dmp11 yesturday still icy for only $160 cause i never wear them and thought i wouldnt miss them, but already regret it badly....
Was this for the box only?

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

damn....lucky. i know you were juiced when he passed on them haha. but like the guy above me, i prefer the "naked" eyelets. still would be nice to have though. unfortunately, i just sold my dmp11 yesturday still icy for only $160 cause i never wear them and thought i wouldnt miss them, but already regret it badly....
Was this for the box only?
AHAHAHA yeah i just realized that why so low?

A dude I met in Shiekh sold me his pack with the eyelets for $300, I sold it for much more and bought the regular pack. I still have the letter cuz dude I soldem to didnt like it so I peeled it off. I like both, the letters in the long run will be worth a lot more, but people dont seem to care.

I have not opened my Box in a while....think I will take a look at them later! Thanks,

I never heard of or seen anybody with these I always thought they were samples or fakes

i got them too... im in CT and ordered from a champs in Alabama that actually got a second shipment and they were the recalled version

i regret selling mine everyday

i did until i found another D/S pack just this year. i regret selling my doom's and i'm waiting to buy another pair this year, too. sometimes an item is worth it to buy it back.

OP, that is one hell of a find.
pimp.gif
bleeding or not, collector's item. did you get another pack to wear?

i like da letters because they give em more taste. wouldnt care if i had a choice 2 copp tho. lucky dude tho

lol...i wore mine instead of selling ......
i BROKE alot of necks with these but i regret wearing em now ..Yall know how that is

Back
Top Bottom