DMP XI's EYELETS ROLLCALL

I love the shoe...I have a DS (no Jordan eyelets) pair. but IMO the shoe is much more clean WITHOUT the letters. I wouldnt pass on either pair for a decentprice tho.

The DMP XI's look soo much better with the eyelets..the only negative part about them is that they bleed which really sucks

i'll take either in a size 8.5......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

I remember when I was working at the Nike warehouse shredder and me holding these in my hands. I guess they ended up recalling them back and a whole bin was full of these XI'S and random samples that Ive never seen! I regret of not sneeking a pair while I had some Krusty Forces for work. But it was too risky because at the end of work, Security would check your feet or your bags too see if were taking shoes out the warehouse . So I never tried but it was tempting..... O well....

Thats wild,, I would of been hard pressed about some free sneaks ,especially limited ,and samples ...

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

damn....lucky. i know you were juiced when he passed on them haha. but like the guy above me, i prefer the "naked" eyelets. still would be nice to have though. unfortunately, i just sold my dmp11 yesturday still icy for only $160 cause i never wear them and thought i wouldnt miss them, but already regret it badly....

eek.gif

I will never sell my DMP XI . . . . you're good though something will come bacc around.... my Concords though ? ? Dying to dump those things
laugh.gif

Mine didnt come with eyelets but i got a story

i had a cousin get me a number because i worked night shift and he stood for like 12 hours to get his(pair)..so when i get out of work i go to the mall andstand in line.ok so i wait for at least 8 hours (i know not alot) and when footaction finally lets me in the store i get the last size 11.5 so am excited tojust get home already , that i never check the shoes.i get home and i check my 11's and i got two lefty's..am like @!% is this a @%@$@* joke.i callfootaction and they told me there was nothin really they can do about , i call nike and they tell me to call footaction..so i get more mad . it took the otherguy a whole day to find out that he had two righty's

I think the ones w/ the letters are def a good shoe piece. Don't think it'll look good on...

Originally Posted by sisco8989

Mine didnt come with eyelets but i got a story

i had a cousin get me a number because i worked night shift and he stood for like 12 hours to get his(pair)..so when i get out of work i go to the mall and stand in line.ok so i wait for at least 8 hours (i know not alot) and when footaction finally lets me in the store i get the last size 11.5 so am excited to just get home already , that i never check the shoes.i get home and i check my 11's and i got two lefty's..am like @!% is this a @%@$@* joke.i call footaction and they told me there was nothin really they can do about , i call nike and they tell me to call footaction..so i get more mad . it took the other guy a whole day to find out that he had two righty's

ahah thats pretty funny not going to lie so i'm guessing he called up footaction too and they said you called or something of the sort?

It was Crazy, I passed after the line at my store was about 50 people knowing we only had 18 pairs with no employee holds or favors. I showed up at 5am thatmorning just to get pic's of the people in line. A few days later my boss calls me and says we have gotten 4 more pairs of the dmp's so I ran rightover at lunch time to get them. Opened the box and saw the letters on the eyelets. I was shocked at first cause I thought they were re-called. I guess it was ajack move by JB and they still had some. Oh well Happy I got a pair still and these will be a little more rare considering all things. Was lucky enough to findthe matchin t-shirt too. I love them but think the fixed dmp xi look better.

Back
Top Bottom