**DMP's RE-Released today in Arizona!!** with a blurry pic

Originally Posted by MaNdiZee21

i was actually at the DXC out here in phoenix yesterday when i heard a couple of dudes talking about the dmp being re released at shieks..didn't believe it when i heard it..but i guess they were right!

did u see that dmp on highpoints table?? that was mine that i just picked up....just no my size do i had to let it go

they need 2 bring 1 of those stores near me. Jordans b sellin out in Atlanta quick like hot cakes lol
smh.gif

When the Linen X's dropped way back when, the guy was going to let me get em for $90 out the door the day after they dropped! But they was fugly you justgotta suck em the right way no %%**

Originally Posted by Trav T

The Shiekh stores in San Jose aren't shady like that.
I don't think they do all that pre-order business with Jordans.
back in the day, the employees at valley fair were real cool w/ me during the jordan 3 white/cement release. i was a youngin back then waitingoutside, and they personally went up to me and pretty much knew i was waiting for the 3's (they ran out) and told me they would re-stock later that day,and held a pair for me.
pimp.gif
they definitely didn't have to do that, andthat was real nice of them.

wow were have i ben i live like two main streets down from the stupid mall this one hurt bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
daaamnn. do you know if they're still there?? I wish icould drive so i could jet over there. Forget the All-Star game, man.
frown.gif

there are shady stores like that everywhere, down my way, it is called "Eblens", they sell them early, out the back, and way below retail, they makethe product look cheap.

DAMn , that was nice ... Wish we had another chance . This time around I would of bought way more . I remember that day like it was yesterday . WHAT A CRAZYNIGHT and I only have 1 pair .....

i just picked up my pack that was at a local store on consignment for the weekend...post pics later

Back
Top Bottom