DMX hospitalized in critical condition from overdose

Checked wiki last night, no date of death.

Woke up this morning and refreshed the page.......

im typin this with that Reading Rainbow post playin above never heard that before :lol:

i used to call my aunt to request Slippin on The Box and would get wild hyped to see the numbers pop up

RIP DMX. He was such a big part of my childhood. Really began listening to rap heavy in the mid 90s. He popped on to the scene and the rest was history.

I hope where ever he is, he'll be free from pain.

This song was sweet and sad in 2001. I was 15 and shocked about hearing Aliyah die in a plane crash. Now this song is dedicated to DMX. R.i.p. 😢
7c5404369e2b147d1b18255ff8b302ca--aaliyah-haughton-style-icons.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp.

You knew this would be the ultimate outcome seeing there was no news of improvement in his condition since he got admitted, but it still hurts. |l

I still memba bumping It's Dark and Hell Is Hot for the first time on cassette.......yes cassette.

Heard the intro and it was a wrap. Mans had me barking and growling around the house, my mother looking at me crazy. :lol: :pimp:

RIP X, hopefully your soul is at peace.

RIP Earl. :ohwell:

Addiction is a bear, man. Sad seeing someone as strong as X get taken down by it after all these years. When I was younger I used to think addicts were weak individuals, but having personally seen those struggles with multiple family members, I can now say they’re some of the strongest folks I know.

Man I still remember that summer of ‘98 vividly. First time living on my own off-campus = copious amounts of herb and booze consumed. It’s Dark... was the soundtrack to all of that. There wasn’t a house party anywhere that wasn’t blasting something from that album. Good times that I’ll never forget.

Back
Top Bottom