Do folks think it's cool to be unsanitary?

Joined Oct 9, 2005
Some of the dudes who live on my floor...

My roommate just came in sweaty from a run, changes to casual clothes, sprays his feet with Febreze, then bounces.
There's a dude on our floor who will walk in to the restroom barefoot, drop a deuce, then leave without washing his hands.
Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.

Joined Feb 15, 2005
Originally Posted by CDub Yo

sprays his feet with Febreze, then bounces.
sprays that feetbreeze and cant tell dude nothin. its like hes a whole new man.

megatron187em

Banned
Joined Dec 27, 2009

My roommate just came in sweaty from a run, changes to casual clothes, sprays his feet with Febreze, then bounces.
There's a dude on our floor who will walk in to the restroom barefoot, drop a deuce, then leave without washing his hands.
Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.

whats wrong with pooping and not washing your hands???

just sayin...

Joined Feb 8, 2009
What do you mean what's wrong with it? As the title said it's unsanitary as hell. Do you think that the flushing thing doesn't contain bacteria?

Joined Feb 3, 2010

Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If the people from Febreze are reading this, TURN THAT INTO A COMMERCIAL!!![/color]

Joined Nov 22, 2007
Originally Posted by Megatron187em

Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.

just sayin...
do you wipe your bottom?

Joined Dec 18, 2008
Originally Posted by Megatron187em

Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.

just sayin...
It's OK THB you'll learn how to wash your hands when you're 6

Joined Oct 9, 2005
Originally Posted by HigherGround

your room must smell like a musty highschool locker room.
Don't know if you're being sarcastic...but I made a post a while back about my roommate's towel making our room smell bad using that exact description
. Dude sprays that with Febreze too

Joined Dec 9, 2002
cats are just nasty. i stopped dapping up random cats too.
at thinking they shouldn't wash after peeing. nobody wants to shake ur hand with hog residue on it.

Joined Dec 25, 2007

my coworker was in the bathroom, i walk in. he leaving the urinal passes by the sink and walks out. i do what i got to do and bounce. later when im leaving same dude try to give me dap. no buddy, i pretended like i sneezed and dude gave me the
face and i chucked the dueces.

how you going to give me the
when you aint wash ya hands fam?

Joined Sep 9, 2008

Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.

Joined Feb 15, 2009
Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If the people from Febreze are reading this, TURN THAT INTO A COMMERCIAL!!![/color]

Imagine would who the person be doing the commercial.

Joined Jun 4, 2007
and the thing I really hate about dudes not washing their hands after they pee is that even when I wash my hands I still gotta touch the same doorknob they just did just to get out of the bathroom

Joined Feb 5, 2009
*DEAD* @ money spraying Febreze on his feet.What part of the game is that?

Joined Jun 9, 2009
Originally Posted by sooperhooper

cats are just nasty. i stopped dapping up random cats too.
at thinking they shouldn't wash after peeing. nobody wants to shake ur hand with hog residue on it.
THIS

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Hairs...

Yeah I'm disgusted.

Imagine would who the person be doing the commercial.
How does your brain work?

Top Bottom